Spam from shorg@hayabusa.org

(diverpik @ Dec. 06 2006,15:22) Stop sending me those friggin spams. Please.
It is not from this web site. this is Hayabusa.org

The spam is apparently coming from suzukihayabusa.org

you need to go to www.suzukihayabusa.org and complain over there.

Most of us on this board have been receiving them from there all day long..

And p.s. dont open the emails, possibly will lead to a virus from what I have been hearing...

Ron,
I will check it when I get home, but I think that is a .org email account... it may have been one of the addresses that was in the list from sh - but our email extensions are @hayabusa.org - our stuff may have been infected as well. Need to look and see if we can just lock/delete that account. I can't access the email stuff from here though, I have to get to it from home.

The email server scans for viruses and deletes them as they come in, spam is another thing...... If there is a legitimate email account on the Hayabusa.org mail server then the message is sent in... There is a chance that if you look at the headers that the email did not come from .org but was spoofed and has a hayabusa.org extension....... I would love for someone to send me one from my mail server that they received from us, I can use that info and block them in the future.....

cap

Thats what I was thinking shawn, you saved me from sending you a PM..
beerchug.gif

Well the person who started this post has not responded back and I have not heard of any other complaints (I just got home myself)

I had three emails from Suzukihayabusa.org, all three were caught by my spam filter (well SBC / Yahoo's spam filter)

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 06 2006,20:53) I had three emails from Suzukihayabusa.org,
Yep , me too ......was wondering what's going on ......I've never even been to that site !
rock.gif

Back