Soupy's Lowering Kit - Anyone Familiar?

NC2007BUSA

Registered
I am looking to lower my 2007 Busa and have done a lot of surfing in an attempt to find the best kit for dropping the bike 1 - 2".  I ran across Soupy's lowering kit on Ebay and I liked what I saw:

Soupy's Lowering Kit

The ride height of the bike should be easily adjusted once the kit is installed.  Do any of you guys have any experience with this particular kit or one similar to it? Thoughts?

Oh yeah, and I'm a new member who's been a fan of the Busa for a long time!  I'm on my 3rd Busa and wouldn't ride any other sportbike!

beerchug.gif

I have this kit. I did the front and the rear. I absolutely LOVE having this setup, because I can change the ride height in the rear without taking anything apart. if you want to lower your bike, this is, in my opinion, the ONLY way to fly.

And by the way, welcome to the board! hope you enjoy yourself here - we have a great group of people here.

You wont regret it. Feel free to PM me if you need any help with the install - it can be a little bit tricky on the rear if you've never done it before.

Soupy is a board sponsor here. Great guy to deal with.

I second that. Great service, fast shipping, and great taste in where he chooses to sponsor!

Thanks guys! NC, your kit is on the way. U will see it by Monday or Tuesday. Keep in mind that we ALWAYS have EVERYTHING in stock, ready to ship!

Heres to spring!

I've had mine for about 6 months now and its one of my favorite mods. I ride at stock height when 2 up, 1 1/2 drop when solo, and slammed 3 inches when at the track.

Ride height change time = 5 minutes TOPS! Try that with the 3 hole dogbones ...

Thanks for all the feedback guys and the welcome to the forum!

Soupy  
bowdown.gif
 - Thanks in advance for the kit.  I can't wait to throw it on!  

We have some descent weather this weekend so I'll be ridin...I hope the rest of you are as lucky!

Soupy is a great guy to deal with and has an excellent product in my opinion...i've had mine on for approx. 6-7 months and they work great
beerchug.gif
only system i found where i could put Lucy exactly at the height i wanted at any time without a big hassle

I finally had time to install the lowering links and the 1" drop on the front.  The install is a breeze and the lowering links are revolutionary.  This is definitely one of the best mods I have made to my 07.  Having the handlebars an inch closer is a really nice bonus feature.
thumb_up.gif
  Thanks Soupy! 
bowdown.gif

Back