?? Do these work ??

Yes, they work fine, but i think it looks bad.(IMHO) I would suggest putting a triple tree on for a much better job and look. In this pic you cant see mine but you can see the bike lowered. Somehow i lost my pic's of my triple tree. Good luck

DSC_0087.jpg

That is what is on Juli's Katana, got em from Doyle here on the board.

Check into the soupys lowering block that they have, i got it on mine and it looks clean, it just looks like a thicker top clamp.

Doyle (DR1300R) sells them here (as posted above) I ran them for a full season (but only to lift the bars, not lower the bike)..

Bolt them on, loosen triple clamps, let bike fall into new height, (making sure nylon insulators stay in place!) retorque triple clamps and you are on your way.. plug and play..

Work great! Is what I use. However if looks come into effect,then a new clamp would be better.

They work fine. I used them for a short time until I bought the kind top tree that has the hole wide enough to let the forks through.

You saw them on my 07 at Eureka Springs. They go on easily and lowering the front is a snap as you dont have to measure each fork leg. Just let the top of the forks hit the bottom of the triple tree and they are automatically even.

I wish I would have paid more attention to them, I remember liking the way your front end looked but didnt bother paying attention to how it was lowered. :banghead:

Id say get a new top clamp, but if you want the spacers i have my old set, even have new bolts for em. PM your addy and they are on the way to ya:thumbsup:

Id say get a new top clamp, but if you want the spacers i have my old set, even have new bolts for em. PM your addy and they are on the way to ya:thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer Brother. :beerchug:

I think I am going to go with the Soupy Lowering Block Macon454 suggested.

Really appreciate the offer, Gotta love the ORG, and the fine members on it. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I have the spacers and they work fine, no need to re-route any cables. I use them to raise the bars, but same difference. I'll probably wind up ordering the block just so it looks better.

Yep, they work. but they look, er not so good. I have the black ones in a box some where. I ended up buying a tripple tree. I love billet!

Back