sorry will return

nme617

Registered
well all after 2 months of crying over my 07 stolen busa i got the money today and sadly i bought the new gsxr 1000 sory but it is 10 times better overall over the busa in 09 when and if the new busa comes out i will sell 1000 for it but for now i must bow out of these lil chats we have i sorry i a trader but promise i will be back

No need to leave Bro You are still in the GSXR Family. What color 1000 did you buy?
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the new bike.   Check in <s>form</s> from time to time to keep up on the new 08 Busa.

Yeah, dog...you don't have to leave.

If you go, then who are we going to make fun of?

(10x better? You sure?) Me thinks it's somewhat subjective...

ROFL.

Hope you stick around.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

yes i got the black and orange one it was the best looking bike i ever seen i think the mettalic burnt orange color just says sexy. i allready added a m4 gp exhaust and WOW it sound very nice

(nme617 @ Jul. 08 2007,09:41) yes i got the black and orange one it was the best looking bike i ever seen i think the mettalic burnt orange color just says sexy. i allready added a m4 gp exhaust and WOW it sound very nice
Then you have nothing to be ashamed of. The orange and black GSXR is one of those bikes I spend much time perusing every time I'm in a bike shop that has one. It's one of the nicest looking sports bikes out this year, if not the nicest, IMO. Great choice, and I'm sure it's plenty of fun to ride.

Back