Sorry...Gotta Say It....

Amsoil here & love it :thumbsup:

Change every 5,000 miles, and no kidding, still looks like you just cracked open a new quart as it drains out of the bike - no visible discoloration at all :bowdown:

It's really a good oil

I only us amsoil. You pay for what you get. I still change my oil about every 1500 or 2000 miles. Keep her fresh and i just spoil my busa that bad.

Russell, I dont want to tell you what to do but changing your oil using Amsoil at 1500 miles is throwing your money out the window, spoiled or not. This oil is designed to double the life of Dino oil.

I understand the love you have for your Busa and can relate to that. I have run a fleet of Heavy trucks (over 500 in the fleet) and have been to alot of seminars and classes on this subject.

Believe me I have a hard time changing my past bikes every 4000 miles (using Amsoil) knowing they can go 10,000 miles with out dropping the oil. So with all that said, feel very comfortable changing this oil at least the normal intervals as Suzuki recommends on their Dino oil and you will still be ahead of the game.

It's definetley a physiological thing for sure. I to like to see clean oil come out of the drain hole as well. Just remember when using Amsoil, just because it looks darker than usuall coming out doesnt mean it's still not doing it's job.

If you real concerned that it wont go the distance just change your filter sooner.

This is just my humble opinion and take it for what it's worth
Regards,
Rick

Last edited:
I told ya,we keep Gallons of it on the shelf and if anyone wants to get setup as a retailer or dealer I can send you the paper work.

Gotta say amsoil is good stuff and used it, went to Silkolene and Silkolene
is another half notch up from Amsoil IMHO.

Went from Dino to Mobile to Amsoil to Silkolene and noticed an improvement with every step.

Silolene is $$$ though...but again, you get what you pay for.

Back