Q23k

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
thread title speaks for itself...

q23k.jpg

and?...beings how this is 2010 and my beloved Oren Ishii is an '03 Silver/Gray GenI Busa?...i felt as though she deserved a recent pic being posted...seeings how since she is a daily "agressive" commuter and i haven't washed her in months?...she got caught in a parking lot rainstorm at work and i hadta pull'er in the warehouse for a shop rag dry down...so she was look'in particularly nice this evening...as follows...

oren.jpg

notice i didn't bother with the wheels. :laugh:

Dunlop Q2's are awesome...i shred every corner on my daily 7.8 mile jaunt too & from the machine shop i work for...and about 4 miles of it is on I-95...sticks like glue on the ramps. :laugh:

L8R Orgsters and much Luv..Bill. :cool:

Bill....smaller pics bro....smaller pics. :poke:

Couldn't agree more about the Q2! Hands down the best tire I've ridden on in quite some time. Excellent feel & feed back and it's stickiness has given me a ton more confidence over the crappy Bridgestones I had. Appears that getting good mileage out of them isn't going to be a problem even as hard as you & I ride :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tire looks real soft from the picture. Hope you get lots of miles out of her. :beerchug:

Sick bike BTW :bowdown:

The tire is reeeeeal soft..."like sticking your fingernail into a pencil eraser".....SOFT.

and yeah...between the stick level and the milage?...the Q2's are proving themselves to be one of if not the best Value/Bang-Fer-Buck tire deally i've ever stuck on a bike...these things stick like moto-gp compound on the sides but the center is wearing like a touring tire and?...(see next quote....)

Bill....smaller pics bro....smaller pics. :poke:

Couldn't agree more about the Q2! Hands down the best tire I've ridden on in quite some time. Excellent feel & feed back and it's stickiness has given me a ton more confidence over the crappy Bridgestones I had. Appears that getting good mileage out of them isn't going to be a problem even as hard as you & I ride :thumbsup:

I made the pics big in hopes that folks could actually see how far down the "Wear Bars" are and the subtle difs in "Edge Deterioration" between the center sipping and the side sipping which to me demonstrates and visually proves out the differing compound durometers between the center and side compounds...interesting...eh? and yeah...even with over 3K miles on'em?...these tires are STILL the most "confidence inspiring" rubber i've ever put on any street bike i've owned...even lay'in down small darkies on corner exits you get such accute feedback and feel?...the rear tire just begs you to stay in it and grip it and rip it...love'im..L8R, Bill. :cool:

I too, think this is THE current tire to beat. Although we have lots of great tires to choose from, this new Q2 is the cream of the crop in my view!

:beerchug:

Back