Sorry ex wife!!!! Nsfw or children

96mustang_james

Registered
This is a song i wrote to my ex wife who took my 1st born child far away from me... What a sorry person she is.

Here is a HATE song i wrote for here, tell me what you think or leave a comment if you don't mind, IT IS A LITTLE VULGAR SO NSFW NEEDS TO BE PUT HERE!!!

DON'T FORGET TO RATE AND MAYBE LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE!!!

- Bitch im free again... Original Song by James Smith[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I hope nothing ever happens to the ex.

Dude, you're obviously hurting and for that I'm sorry. I stayed in one heck of a bad situation for close to two decades to be with my kids.

I like the song, although it would be better using language not quite as vulgar to get your point across.

I'm glad you turned your disdain into a song that may be therapeutic for you, all be it a hate song, however, move the fug on! I wouldn't waste the time thinking about how much I hate someone and put in all the effort of creating a dedicated hate song.

Put the beeyatch behind you best you can and move forward even if she truly is one. Unfortunately, she is the mother of your child so you will always have that tie with her.

Hope things work out for ya man.. Sounds like you took a lot of crap from her... Good job on the guitar man !!!:beerchug:

Has it helped you in anyway? Not my cup of tea, but I am not in your shoes or hurting the way you are. :beerchug: That you are looking for a positive way to deal with a situation that really does not have a positive outcome for anyone.

DUDE! I love it! Wish this song was around 3years ago when my fiance cheated on me! U gotta recording of just the sound file?
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't have a recording of just the sound, but i am probably going to go to my buddies recording studio and professionally record some of my music within the next week or so with a house band.

the kid deal would be hard to handle, gotta watch what you say though, man i been to jail before for saying pretty much same thing, it aint worth it, i understand though just try to put the thought and effort into something else, beleave me there will be another, hope every thing works out for ya.

I wouldn't count on getting a date in the future with a any girl if she hears this song! Not only does it scream psycho to any girl that may be interested, it also makes you look very bitter, vendictive and immature. Do as the guys above say, move on. Its never easy but you will never be happy dwelling on this person and your situation. No girl wants to be with a man who is living in the past and can't move forward with their life. best of luck to you. :)

I beleive many of us guys have sung a song like that at one point or another in our lives. I know I have. Just never recorded it! LOL! Too much hate in that song but sometimes its what we all need to vent and move on. Its a better way than shooting them and then going to jail or shooting yourself. That is certainly not the solution. So I feel you're taking a more positive approach and getting a cool song out of it that alot of people can relate to. I enjoyed because I understand. Been there myself. Now that its done. Time to let time heal you slowly and move on brother! ;-)

Take that song down. She is not worth the effort. Trust me, you are just feeding her ego. If she is the type of "woman" to take your child away, then she is glad your in pain. Write a song about your child. Something positive to hold on to. And fight for your right as a father.

Take that song down. She is not worth the effort. Trust me, you are just feeding her ego. If she is the type of "woman" to take your child away, then she is glad your in pain. Write a song about your child. Something positive to hold on to. And fight for your right as a father.

+10000 don't give the Bioch the satisfaction...

Wow, I hope nothing ever happens to the ex.

Dude, you're obviously hurting and for that I'm sorry. I stayed in one heck of a bad situation for close to two decades to be with my kids.

+1...Try to stay involved the best you can - YOU ARE STILL THEIR FATHER and NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU!

Back