Sopranos

(burnschevy @ Jun. 11 2007,16:00) Supposed to be a movie coming out sometime, from what i hear
I'd go see it...I'll admit, but there'd better be carnage!
laugh.gif

The guy with the hat that went into the restroom was waiting for Tony's daughter to arrive. He came out of the john and wacked the whole family!
guns.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 11 2007,16:19) The guy with the hat that went into the restroom was waiting for Tony's daughter to arrive. He came out of the john and wacked the whole family!
guns.gif
That's what I thought would happen, but alas...
wink.gif

I also thought it was too coincidental that the restaurant "Il Cortile" was in one of the scenes where one of Phil's boys was coming out of, which i went to on Saturday night.... and Tony mentions to his sister "Have some pastries, from Ferrara's." I was there as well, both in Little Italy NYC. Il Cortile is actually a Soprano's favorite, supposedly whenever someone gets "wacked" from the series they take that cast member there as a farewell dinner. Great restaurant by the way, if you are ever in the city, go there....

P6090090Medium.jpg

P6090104Medium.jpg

I was one who thought my cable had gone out. I fliped channels to check. Then I got kinda mad.

(fsusux @ Jun. 11 2007,15:13) Thank heaven I don't have HBO.
I don't have it either. I just download the shows the next day.

But I haven't seen any of this season's Sopranos (2nd half). It just got boring to me. A shame.

But I love Entourage! I can't get enough of that show.

(VaBusa @ Jun. 11 2007,14:04) And after 8+ years of watching that show, that was the ending they gave us?! I said a few choice words to the TV (I am pretty sure the inanimate object shuttered at my foulness) then went to bed...

I want off of those hours back...stinkin' HBO
laugh.gif

Anyone else watch the series finale?
I was planning on it tonitr, unless HBO reads this an cancels.
laugh.gif

Do they kill Tony
rock.gif

laugh.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Jun. 11 2007,19:15)
(fsusux @ Jun. 11 2007,15:13) Thank heaven I don't have HBO.
But I love Entourage! I can't get enough of that show.
Entourage rocks!!!!!! We watched "John from Cincinatti" last night, kinda weird but hopefully it turns into a good series.

Well before I read this thread and find out what happened; I was trying to watch it and we've been having some severe weather and the satellite got washed out, so I guess I'll read the thread. Tony was trying to reach out when it went out.
crazy.gif

(WWJD @ Jun. 11 2007,14:17) 52 weeks x 1 hour x 8 years = 17.3333 days of your life you will never recover ;)
never saw one of them.
It's entertainment and I need a little in my life and I've earned it.
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 11 2007,14:28)
(WWJD @ Jun. 11 2007,14:17) 52 weeks x 1 hour x 8 years = 17.3333 days of your life you will never recover ;)
never saw one of them.
'Eh, they did take a year or two off, so it's not quite that bad
laugh.gif

That show wouldn't be for you...too much sex and violence, just like the nightly news
laugh.gif
Slap me if I get this wrong, but HBO moved to cancel after the first season because the Italians were pizzed. They changed the show, tried to make it ghey, and I just about lost interest.
poke.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 11 2007,15:41) Symbolism is for the artsy films that win Oscars, NOT an HBO series...I watched because I didn't have to think or tie it all together
laugh.gif
It was just in your face and shocking for a while...a wild ride...

...then the wheels on the ride fell off... LOL

And I too think they actually intended to bring Adrianna back, but never did...writers forgot or something...she was showing up in Carmela's life, visions of her, questions of where she was, etc? It's like they kept teasing us about so much, then dropped it...
all_coholic.gif
Have another David Chase
all_coholic.gif
She's living in Va. and has a Busa. Witness protection ya know
wow.gif
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the next season of Deadwood.
Swengin! C********R!
Love that Woo!

Internet = live streaming video of hbo and showtime ppv fights, ufc fights, etc...

Internet = downloadable shows from EVERY network.

Internet = hollywood movies in the comfort of your own home months before dvd (or even theaters! lol!).

In other words... F!@# HBO. And every other channel. I'll see it all for the simple cost of cable hi-speed internet.

Anyway, it sounds like Sopranos was a downer finale. That's too bad. I used to love that show.

The series did die out after Tony was shot. Too many dream episodes, etc.. never picked back up from there. I hung in there each week saying this is the week where its going to back together and get interesting again but it never happened!!

Back