Any "Entourage" Fans Here?

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
I accidently came across this series 2 days ago on limewire,needless to say I'm hooked.I've downloaded all the currently available episodes and wathced them,watching them over now.Any fans here?

It being an HBO series is cool too along with seeing some of my other favorites from The Sopranos in the series as well.I'm moving the episodes over to 1 of my teribyte drives and got it hooked up to the tv,takes up alot less space than DVD cases!

havent had time to watch much of them, but seems like a pretty cool show :cool:

I use netflix on the road so I can watch tv shows/series that I miss, think you have to have a domestic IP to access it though...learned that one the hard way in germany :( At any rate, they do have a ton of tv series online if you find that you can access it. :thumbsup:

Entourage, Trueblood, Dexter,weeds... Few shows on pay channels that are good.

NJ, you're gonna be crackin' up at some of the stuff "Drama" does. and "Ari" is a trip too. :beerchug:

All of em I think,1 thru 6,trouble is,I dont think I have ALL the episodes,some of the seasons have different numbers of episodes.

Here's the list from Netflix

Entourage: Season 1: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "Entourage (Pilot)," "The Review," "Talk Show" and "Date Night."
Additional Actors:
Ali Larter, Mark Wahlberg, Courtney Peldon, Dru Mouser, Jessica Alba, David Faustino, Leighton Meester, Paul Herman, Marshall Manesh, Jimmy Kimmel, Luke Wilson, Debi Mazar, Sara Foster, Sarah Silverman, Samaire Armstrong, Monica Keena, Perrey Reeves, Charlotte Lopez
Entourage: Season 1: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "The Script and the Sherpa," "Busey and the Beach," "The Scene" and "New York."
Additional Actors:
Val Kilmer, Beau Garrett, Debi Mazar, Samaire Armstrong, Kate Albrecht, Joey Slotnick, Perrey Reeves, Richard Neill, Monica Keena, Larry David, Scarlett Johansson
Entourage: Season 2: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "The Boys are Back in Town," "My Maserati Does 185," "Aquamansion," "An Offer Refused" and "Neighbors."
Additional Actors:
Amanda Peet, Christy Keefe, Monica Keena, Gary Busey, Holly Valance, Brianna Lynn Brown, Jaime Pressly, Kate Albrecht, Paul Herman, Pauly Shore, Hugh Hefner, Danny Masterson, Ralph Macchio, Chris Penn, Julie Claire, Perrey Reeves, Constance Zimmer, Anthony Anderson, Bob Saget, Johanna Black, Samaire Armstrong
Entourage: Season 2: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "Chinatown," "The Sundance Kids," "Oh, Mandy," "I Love You Too" and "The Bat Mitvah."
Additional Actors:
Samaire Armstrong, Jordan Belfi, Bai Ling, James Lew, Simon Rhee, Michael Buffer, Maury Chaykin, Peter Dinklage, James Cameron, Stanley DeSantis, Julian Acosta, Sarah Carter, Adrian Neil, Mandy Moore, Dale Dye, Andrea Bendewald, Joyce Brothers, Jose Eber, Dana Woods, Craig Susser, Vanessa Angel, Jesse Heiman, Richard Voll, Malcolm McDowell, Perrey Reeves, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Melinda Clarke
Entourage: Season 2: Disc 3
This disc includes the following episodes: "Blue Balls Lagoon," "Good Morning Saigon," "Exodus" and "The Abyss."
Additional Actors:
Mandy Moore, Timothy Busfield, Brooke Shields, Perrey Reeves, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Malcolm McDowell, Beverly D'Angelo, Richard Voll, Benjamin Burdick, Laz Alonso, Veronica Taylor, Richard Schiff, Kate Albrecht, Jordan Belfi, Pauly Shore, James Cameron
Entourage: Season 3: Part 1: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "Aquamom," "One Day in the Valley," "Dominated" and "Guys and Doll."
Additional Actors:
Maria Menounos, Big Boy, Kate Albrecht, Mercedes Ruehl, James Cameron, James Woods, Adam Wylie, Samm Levine, Nora Dunn, Cole Petersen, Domenick Lombardozzi, Bruno Kirby
Entourage: Season 3: Part 1: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "Crash and Burn," "Three's Company," "Strange Days" and "The Release."
Additional Actors:
Penny Marshall, Saigon, Paul Haggis, Cole Petersen, David Wain, Jason Sklar, Constance Zimmer, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Seth Green, Malcolm McDowell, Edward Burns
Entourage: Season 3: Part 1: Disc 3
This disc includes the following episodes: "Vegas Baby, Vegas!," "I Wanna Be Sedated," "What About Bob?" and "Sorry, Ari."
Additional Actors:
Seth Green, Martin Landau, Hassan Johnson, Lindsay Sloane, David Paymer, Saigon, Omar J. Dorsey, DJ AM, Edward Burns, Jason Rosell, David Starzyk, Constance Zimmer
Entourage: Season 3: Part 2: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "Less Than 30," "Dog Day Afternoon," "Manic Monday," "Gotcha!" and "Return of the King."
Additional Actors:
Joel Silver, Michael G. Hagerty, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rex Lee, Carla Gugino, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Perrey Reeves, Will Sasso, Cameron Richardson, Jim Holmes, Beverly D'Angelo, Pauly Shore, Bruce Buffer, Chuck Liddell, Artie Lange, Leslie Bibb
Entourage: Season 3: Part 2: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "The Resurrection," "The Prince's Bride" and "Adios Amigos."
Additional Actors:
Carla Gugino, Caroline Aaron, Michael Canavan, Harvey J. Alperin, Shelley Berman, Harris Yulin, Emma Prescott, Perrey Reeves, Adam Goldberg, Edward Burns, Cassidy Lehrman
Entourage: Season 4: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "Welcome to the Jungle," "The First Cut Is the Deepest," "Malibooty" and "Sorry, Harvey."
Additional Actors:
Rhys Coiro, Stephen Gaghan, Adam Goldberg, Sofía Vergara, Christina Cuenca, Dan Castellaneta, Rex Lee, Dennis Hopper, Mickey Jones, M. Night Shyamalan, Maury Chaykin
Entourage: Season 4: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "The Dream Team," "The WeHo Ho," "The Day Fu*kers" and "Gary's Desk."
Additional Actors:
Snoop Dogg, Brian Grazer, Bob Balaban, Elvis Mitchell, Rex Lee, Rhys Coiro, Dan Castellaneta, Mary J. Blige, Peter Jackson, Gary Busey
Entourage: Season 4: Disc 3
This disc includes the following episodes: "The Young and Stoned," "Snow Job," "No Cannes Do" and "The Cannes Kids."
Additional Actors:
Rex Lee, Anna Faris, Rhys Coiro, A.J. Buckley, Sydney Pollack, Kanye West, Adam Goldberg, Constance Zimmer, Maury Chaykin, John Heard
Entourage: Season 5: Disc 1
This disc includes the following episodes: "Fantasy Island," "Unlike a Virgin." "The All Out Fall Out" and "Fire Sale."
Additional Actors:
Carla Gugino, Lukas Haas, Giovanni Ribisi, Tony Bennett, Ben Silverman, Jordan Belfi, Richard Roeper, Bow Wow, Mark Wahlberg, Fran Drescher, Kevin Pollak, Debi Mazar, Whoopi Goldberg, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Tim Matheson, Tom Rothman
Entourage: Season 5: Disc 2
This disc includes the following episodes: "Tree Trippers," "ReDOMption," "Gotta Look Up To Get Down" and "First Class Jerk."
Additional Actors:
Eric Roberts, Beverly D'Angelo, Constance Zimmer, Alan Dale, Jeffrey Tambor, Joshua LeBar
Entourage: Season 5: Disc 3
This disc includes the following episodes: "Pie," "Seth Green Day," "Play'n With Fire" and "Return to Queens Blvd."
Additional Actors:
Stellan Skarsgård, Brian Van Holt, Gary Cole, Jason Patric, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Seth Green, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Peter Berg, Gus Van Sant, Mercedes Ruehl

They dont have details on Season 6 up yet.

Hope that helps, let me know if you want anything else from the lists :cool:

Dexter is great too NJ...

I personally loved House as well... 24 is good. need to check out Entourage, you got me excited... Would like to check out kalifornication and weeds as well!!!

Don't like it, can't get into it, maybe it has something to do with this clown, don't know what it is but there is something about this guy I just don't care for, poser!

about_01.jpg

Back