Soon to be a "regular"...

Anatar

Registered
Greetings all-

I'm the very happy owner of a 2008 Hayabusa.  I purchased it new on July 26th in northern Virginia.

My prior ride was a 2006 DRZ-400s, which I absolutely adored, but which also suited my needs terribly.  In one year I'd put nine thousand miles on it, only one of which was on dirt.  Syracuse, NY - Jax, Fl; Jax - Martinsburg, WV; Martinsburg - Adirondack Park, NY round-trip.  Needless to say, I won't be fathering any children due to the torture device, er... seat, of the DRZ.  Hence the Hayabusa.

Rides prior to that include '82 Virago 750, 89 FZR600, 82 GS750, 83 GS1100, and a badazz Yamaha Tri-Z waaaay back when.

I'm loving the Hayabusa so far.  Put 480 miles on it in three days, had the initial service done, and everything is great.  I just wish the fairing came off easier!

Attached is a pic from todays ride down Skyline Drive.  Thanks for all the great information and community on this forum.

old_rag_mountain.jpg

Congrats on your upgrade!

You've arrived at the only sportbike forum you will need. Great, big family.

Awesome pic, as well.

beerchug.gif

hello.gif
Welcome to the Org. Great pic, got any more? I love scenery shots from other parts of the world.
Bet that was a big change from the DRZ. Be careful with that right grip, it's a little more serious about it's job than the one on the thumper is.
Have fun, be safe.
ThumbsUp.gif

welcome.gif

That is a nice picture. I couldn't imagine traveling all that way on a DZR400. I bought my 06 BUSA because my 900RR beat me up too bad on the local 250-mile jaunts. That and I always wanted a BUSA.

Welcome to the board. Thanks for following the rules and posting a pic. Now follow the other rule and refrain from post ho'ing like some OTHER people on this forum.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back