Someone's expecting!!!!

biggrin.gif

Congratulations!  We (my wife that is) are also expecting.  Lucky for me she is doing all the work so the Busa can stay out of moth balls!

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I think I may be selling the busa.
sad.gif
It will be sitting with mothballs. That's ok. When I'm ready to ride again. I'll have a newer busa to ride!
biggrin.gif

Congrads busadad to you and your wife, I hope she is doing well!!!

congrates and God bless....

Don't sell the Busa!!! look at the size of some of us and you'll realize you can ride to the hospital for to deliver the baby if you want....
laugh.gif

Congrats Cathy!!!!
biggrin.gif

Good times are ahead...of course, that's after the swollen feet, backaches and sleepless nights...all worth it though...I promise!
smile.gif

Congrats to you and the father ... you've managed to find the one and only thing that comes before riding the Busa
smile.gif

Busa's only come second to babies!!

Thanks again everyone. The busa is up for sale now. We need the money to bad to fix up some things at the house. But when I'm ready to get back on the road, I'll have a new one!!!
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

Oh no!

I know, it's for the best...I hope you get another one one day...
smile.gif

sad.gif
The busa has been sold. very sad, BUT I know it's for something better! I did gain a 98 Mustang GT out of the deal and gonna turn around and resell it for a profit! Already got someone wanting to look at it. I'll have a newer Busa (that's what I keep telling myself) I'm definately gonna miss it, but I won't be able to ride it anyway for at least a year (don't want to take any chances) so I'd rather someone who wants it bad enough to enjoy it.
I don't think I could buy another kind of bike. I'm definately sticking to the Busa!

sad.gif
The busa has been sold. very sad, BUT I know it's for something better! I did gain a 98 Mustang GT out of the deal and gonna turn around and resell it for a profit! Already got someone wanting to look at it. I'll have a newer Busa (that's what I keep telling myself) I'm definately gonna miss it, but I won't be able to ride it anyway for at least a year (don't want to take any chances) so I'd rather someone who wants it bad enough to enjoy it.
I don't think I could buy another kind of bike. I'm definately sticking to the Busa!
B-King
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back