Somebody thought this was a good idea...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
uuggghhh click fun for track days I guess.
or track only bike. Do you think much of the beam gets thru?

But I'm not wrong...
U R not brother. Giant jacked up trucks,Pitbulls,hand and face tattoo's,etc,all seem to send a certain message.I personally can't judge thou,I ride a 550HP/355KPH bike,and live on an island with a max speed limit of 100KPH. I can break every posted speed limit in Canada without leaving 1st gear. I once set my eyes on a Hummer,an' H2. The boyz said to me you know yer sending a few messages with a vehicle like that.I've walked thru life pretty much without any concern for public opinion.
Last jab I took..."What do you need a bike like that for?" "What's with that ridiculous rear tire?" [a 330]
Procure a big silly smile and tell grandpah "It's great for gettin' the chicks!"
I have many answers to those types of questions. It depends on the person posing the question to what level of facetiousness my response contains.
Rubb.

Last edited:
Agreed Rubb. No judgement here either, but I do enjoy making fun of the idiots who think that things they can buy make them tough....

Always some weird exceptions to the rule thou eh Brownie.
Mike Tyson looks pretty tough with that face tattoo,and most of us have no desire to run into him in a dark alley.:shocked: Have a good,Covid free day my friend.

Back