Which one of the 3 bikes are on Shinko tires?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
If you guessed "NONE" you are correct! :lol:

Left to right is Me (Steve0) Greg (GregBob) Troy (My son TroyBoy #311)

This was taken at a recent track day at Portland International Racey in Portland Oregon. Great track with good grip. Very smooth as well. Fast track and a good idea not to crash cause you are movinn everywhere!

3707.jpg

If you guessed "NONE" you are correct! :lol:

Left to right is Me (Steve0) Greg (GregBob) Troy (My son TroyBoy #311)

This was taken at a recent track day at Portland International Racey in Portland Oregon. Great track with good grip. Very smooth as well. Fast track and a good idea not to crash cause you are movinn everywhere!

I was gonna say you are but......:laugh:

Great shot!!! Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:

Here are a few more photos of a perfect trackday Spent with the "GregBob". It just doesn't get much better than this.

FUN - FUN - FUN

3719.jpg

3753.jpg

3789.jpg

2181.jpg

Tuff you always have your head looking at the dash lol.. Black and grey gsxr has good stance!!!

Nothing wrong with Shinko's.. especially the new Shinko hookups.

I'm gonna be divorced if I try and do any more track time this year....and this is not helping! Looks like big fun for all.:beerchug:

I told ya Tuff...one of these days Im coming waaaay up there to get some one on one with you guys so I can do that too:whistle::thumbsup::bowdown:

I told ya Tuff...one of these days Im coming waaaay up there to get some one on one with you guys so I can do that too:whistle::thumbsup::bowdown:

You just bring your buns on out buster and I will assure you, you'll come back! :cheerleader:

This season is all done out here but spring will arrive before you know it and it's only a 5 hour ride to get here!

Would love to have you Angel.

All you had to do was sign up for Barber in two weeks - the mighty SteveO is coming down!

Great pics! Looking good GregBob; SteveO is complementing you every time I talk to him on the phone!

SteveO, I like THIS one better :moon::rofl::rofl:

This picture was shot at the very moment GregBob was intently reading the sign under my fender....and recognition of what it said...

I wish I was better at Photochop :laugh:

3707_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Damn Keith, I like that! :thumbsup:

You are doing well my friend. I bet you get your knee pucks skinned up on this trip to Barber! :beerchug:

Back