Some pics of the Busa on different passes

jphilipson

Registered
Just wanted to share some of my mountain pass pics on the Busa. Hope ya'll enjoy, and have some of your own share :)

Here's some I pulled out of my riding pics from the last year.

Berthoud Pass - US 40 Colorado

IMG_0209.JPG

Gore Pass - CO-134

IMG_0204.JPG

Poncha Pass - US 285 Colorado

IMG_0237.JPG

Cumberland Pass - some crap dirt road a sport bike had no business on Between Pitkin and Tincup Colorado. I think this may have played a part in the early demise of my fork seals :)

IMG_0350.JPG

Cottonwood Pass - CO RD 306, West of Buena Vista

IMG_0359.JPG

Independence Pass - CO 82

IMG_0364.JPG

La Veta Pass - US 160 CO

IMG_0229.JPG

More to come..

Some more passes :)

Indy Pass again - this one is one of my faves, almost looks like an ad. I'm not a great photographer, this was just luck.

IMG_0366.JPG

Wolf Creek Pass - US 160 CO

IMG_0386.JPG

Coal Bank Pass - US 550 CO

IMG_0385.JPG

Spring Creek Pass - CO 149 (Silver Thread Scenic Byway)

IMG_0390.JPG

Red Mountain Pass - US 550 Colorado (Million Dollar Hwy)

IMG_0379.JPG

Slumgullion - CO 149 (Silver Thread Scenic Byway)

IMG_0391.JPG

Cumbres Pass - CO 17 between Antonito and Chama NM

IMG_0408.JPG

La Manga Pass - CO 17 between Antonito and Chama NM

IMG_0411.JPG

A few more to go - pic overload :laugh:

Emory Pass - NM 125 - which they ruined weeks before this ride with a ****ty chip seal job :facepalm: - note the piles of gravel in the road

IMG_0398.JPG

UT 12 between Torrey and Boulder

IMG_0482.JPG

Willow Creek Pass - CO 125

IMG_0499.JPG

Cameron Pass - CO 14

IMG_0494.JPG

I know some of those places. Great pics man. I assume you live in Colorado.. Where abouts?

I know some of those places. Great pics man. I assume you live in Colorado.. Where abouts?

Yeap, down in Highlands Ranch (just south of Denver). I see your up in FT Collins, do you get out and ride the mountains a lot?

In these parts 6000 feet is a high mountain. Thanks for sharing those great pics.

Yeap, down in Highlands Ranch (just south of Denver). I see your up in FT Collins, do you get out and ride the mountains a lot?

Sure do. Ride Most evenings and most weekends and year round. We should hook up and have lunch somewhere.

Back