Just "Pass"ing Time - Photos

jphilipson

Registered
Just wanted to share some of my favorite pass photos from this year - been some good riding, some good roads and lot's of mountain passes.

My two favorite things - Mountains and Motorcycles - Enjoy!

Gore Pass - CO 134 between Toponas and US 40 (December)

IMG_0204.JPG

Berthoud Pass - US 40 between I-70 and Winter Park/Frasier (December)

IMG_0209.JPG

La Veta Pass - See if you can guess where it is from the sign :) (New Years Day)

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5W7fHWeSFTY/Sz-SuRcWPMI/AAAAAAAAAQc/uWfP5PAbmUU/s800/IMG_0229.JPG

Poncha Pass - US 285 between Salida/Poncha Springs and the San Luis Valley (New Years Day)

IMG_0237.JPG

Cumberland Pass - Between Pitkin and the old prospecting town of Tin Cup. This one was a little rough on the Busa - would have preferred a dual sport here :)

IMG_0350.JPG

Cottonwood Pass - Between Taylor Park and Buena Vista - awesome paved twisties on one side - street bike friendly dirt road to Taylor Park

IMG_0359.JPG

Independence Pass - Between Aspen and Twin Lakes/Buena Vista. High Alpine beauty at it's finest - and the Busa doesn't look half bad either :)

IMG_0364.JPG

Nice pics!

I've thought about taking mine up to one of the passes in the spring for some picture but our weather is so unpredictable here that I kind of leave it alone.

It must take the riding too another level.:rofl:
Sorry for that grotesque pun,I am jealous.:thumbsup:

I noticed that at first you had the beads on the seats, and they disappeared a few pics in. Do you like them or not?

I noticed that at first you had the beads on the seats, and they disappeared a few pics in. Do you like them or not?

You know, I tried em, and didn't like em that much. When I'm doing long trips I bring em along - they help when slabbing. I don't like having them on when riding twisty stuff, you roll around lol.

Back