some people never learn

would you like me to be the spoiler on how this one ends?
what kinda lunatic doesn't understand how strong a LION is? they are WILD ANIMALS... even if they seem to love you... only thing I see stopping a LION is a 12 guage or a full clip from a 45.. and the shotgun is impractical.

Last edited:
Awwwwwww...........

The beginning phase of Darwinism caught on tape........:lol:
and it says they are gonna release the lions into the wild after awhile.... and that some people think its impossible to do that... (hand reared to wild animal)..... but if u think about it.... its possible.... unless im mistaken... LIONS are at the top of the food chain... not much kicks a lions ass.... maybe another lion.... they just have to learn how to hunt... right? On a side note however.... that girl FLINCHES every time a lion jumps up on that stoop she is sitting on.... and she used her hand to touch their heads and the lions fall back... and I wonder if a lion can just be in a bad mood?

Last edited:
female lions also hunt as prides in the wild.... male lions are solitary animals for the most part... but sometimes they do have their own prides.... not for long though... as other males usually maul them and oust them.... hence male lions spend their lives fighting and stressed out and don't eat right so they don't live as long as the females...………... the females are smarter in my eyes.

1F54FA9D-B100-4A75-8F6E-5394CD40BCC5.jpeg

Some of us just love nature and animals.

Below is my daughter playing with one of her pups and then my leg after the pup played with me. We both however have a long pleasant experience with the African wild life, it is precious and probably hard to understand for those who look in from outside.

Maria%20lion_zpsqeomvmgr.jpg

Willem%20Leg_zpsk3dtcqa2.jpg

Sorry for posting in your thread Ali, just could not help myself. :firing:

Back