Some more Dyno Numbers

lugnutz

Registered
Just got the bike dyno'd and her are the numbers.  All I have is a Ti-Force Sumo, BMC Race filter, Remove pair valve and PCIIIusb.  I just it tuned, these are before and after numbers.

He also mentioned that it's one of the stronger Busa's he's had on his Dyno.  It's a 2007 with 250 miles on it now..  About 50 of them were put on the dyno from the tune..  
smile.gif

busa_dyno.jpg

Sensible numbers from a uphill dyno .

Bet the bike will run with or outrun some with much larger results .

Be happy and thanks for posting your results .
beerchug.gif

What do you mean by uphill dyno? The results are good and would be better and a different style dyno?

(lugnutz @ Jan. 04 2007,19:54) What do you mean by uphill dyno?  The results are good and would be better and a different style dyno?
Uphill means stingy with the numbers .

You can hand push a 2 ton truck downhill easier than uphill .

Just an expression and yes your results are good .... already said that though
smile.gif

Sorry to hi-jack but here's a stingy dyno just for example . This bike runs very hard and is a good compression 1363cc Busa with cams and headwork but on a number of dyno's , this thing would show around 200hp .

Another way of putting it . If I had the bike and was going to sell it , the dyno sheet " might " actually hurt the sale  
biggrin.gif
 Some might think it to be a pig but it will run with a bunch of the cammed 1397's with larger dyno numbers .

Anyway , hope this helps with what I was trying to express earlier...... BTW , nice pipe you have  
beerchug.gif

response.jpg

(lugnutz @ Jan. 04 2007,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)  It's a 2007 with 250 miles on it now..  About 50 of them were put on the dyno from the tune..  
smile.gif

When you wrote :
" He also mentioned that it's one of the stronger Busa's he's had on his Dyno"

That confirms what I was talking about . It's his dyno and he's seen Busa's on it with similar mods produce lower numbers than yours . He said that you have a stout engine , in other words
beerchug.gif

One last thing . Your engine will run in and make more power as the rings seal .

Suzuki marks the second piston ring with a white oxide paint right on the face .

This is one of my pistons I took out in favor of some Wiseco's at only 275 total miles on the bike. The paint has not even been scrubbed off the ring face at those miles so certainly it was not run in , and sealing as well as it would later at 1000 miles or so .

100_1512.jpg

Back