Some fun with a soldier today.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Due to recent flooding in my area, we have national guard troops all over town. I was out with a few friends on our evening ride down Main st. We pulled up behind a HUMVEE with a a few guys in the back. When we pulled up to a stop light one of the guys yelled "you want an MRE?" as he held one up. I gestured for him to throw it, but I think the possibility of hittin the bike made him think twice, he tossed it to the sidewalk, I was not stopping go try and gather it up.
So, the truck to took off and I followed. I was goosin the throttle and doin some rollin burnouts for the guys. (its my only trick). A few blocks later, I get up nice and close and the handoff was made! I stuffed my prize into my jacket and then they turned off with some friendly waves. Good times.on both sides, as for the MRE, it was promptly stolen from me by a lady friend, I will get it back. :lol:
aefc3411-f388-1639.jpg
aefc3411-f3b1-19a9.jpg

Pics of the MRE and a random Busa pic for good measure.
Droid via Tapatalk

Haterz! I love MRE's even after all the training and deployments. But I will say this much: when they make bad ones they dont jus mess around and screw up a little, they make BAD ones. Like omelette. or Cajun Beans and rice. ugh....

:laugh:Do they still come with the tiny tobasco bottle?...cuz that made even the bad one taste good:laugh:I know the omelette came with that bottle back in the day...served 1988-1992:laugh:
Haterz! I love MRE's even after all the training and deployments. But I will say this much: when they make bad ones they dont jus mess around and screw up a little, they make BAD ones. Like omelette. or Cajun Beans and rice. ugh....

I can't stand them things anymore. In the start of Iraq we ate those twice a day for 5 or six months. Didn't even get three because of shortages lol.

MRE's were known out in Bosnia, as 'Meals Rejected by Ethiopians'!!...............The tabasco was the only flavour in them!

Back