Some Before/After pics :)

(bacharles @ Feb. 17 2007,17:39)
(Lucky34 @ Feb. 18 2007,01:09) Here's my pooch "Shakespeare" pretending to be an elephant  
super.gif
I'm in kinda a comical mood right now so here goes.  

Your dog gives definitive meaning to "mashing your nuts..."  
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
ahahhaah i was going to say the same thing

Damn sweet looking bike, but I could have done without the pic with the dog's balls hanging out...

look'n good. call me crazy, but I like the stock can too. sweet look'n bike either way

that muffler is just horrible...besides, the hammy the can man...you will be happy about it...sound and performances...nice scoot, baby rocks
bowdown.gif

Great looking bike man.

On a side note....I NEVER noticed the dogs balls. Didnt even go there. Funny how some guys notice that kind of stuff.
rock.gif

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Feb. 18 2007,09:30) Great looking bike man.  

On a side note....I NEVER noticed the dogs balls.  Didnt even go there.  Funny how some guys notice that kind of stuff.  
rock.gif
Funny how some guys just can't stop talking about it...
tounge.gif

Thanks guys! I love her!!!
I'm waiting on the HIDs and the Brake Lines/Pads... other than that I guess I could: paint the wheels white (or the rear red and the front white like some race bikes, but probably go with both whites the the original bike)
maybe new rotors some day (probably not for a while though... maybe when I have to replace my stock rotors)
Paint the footpegs black (and someday get after-market ones... btw, what paint could I use so it doesn't chip when I put my foot on it? would it have to be powder coated, or can I use something I could find at Autozone or discount auto parts?)
After-market brake fluid reservoirs,
and smoked turn signals to match the double-buble screen better...
What do you guys think? Is there anything else you think would look good, or would you change any of the ideas I have?

oh yeah... and last thing... put a turbo and nitrous
firedevil.gif
jk.... maybe one day... ....
all_coholic.gif

Back