Helibar before and after ??

Black Tiger

Registered
Can anyone post me before and after pics for the helibars as I will have too order them from the States and I do not like the look of the Reapers (just do not look like part of the bike!only my opinon!) get my new ride 1st Sept

Black Tiger,
I don't have any before pics. The Helibars are a tough mod to spot. I'm not sure you could tell much even with a before and after, but hopefully someone will post some pics for you.

It's a great mod.

Good luck.

Here ya go. The bottom pic has been reversed because it's the only before pic I had. You can see there's barely a noticeable difference.

Hayabusa_HeliCompare.jpg

HeliBars has photos on their website showing bikes photographed from the front and rear with one stock bar and one Heli installed.

Ed

I don't know if this will help but here is a photo of my bike without the heli bars (bone stock in this photo except for an electric shifter).

<!--EDIT|bass boss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092105835 -->

stock_busa.JPG

Here is the sideview of the bike after Heli bars and lowering the front end with a Schnitz racing triple clamp and various other mods

sideview.JPG

Here is a view of the bars from behind after the Heli bars and the new triple clamp. I don't think it made a big visual difference. I do feel like it made it slightly easier for me to be more upright in my riding position. If you think it would help you, I could take a photo of both of my busa's side by side. One is completely stock and the other has the Heli bars and lots of other stuff.

Wayne

backview.JPG

Sorry, no pictures, but made the mod after my 2nd ride. To me it made a big difference, would never go back to stock bars. I can now ride for hours. My butt gives out before my back or neck does.
To me it was a very good mod.
Goof luck.

Back