Some Before/After pics :)

(DEVLDOG @ Feb. 19 2007,08:07) nice and clean,love the levers just cant bring myself to pay the $150+ for them

I got them for $145 shipped to my door from Pashnit's group buy. Normally they are $193, so I got a pretty good deal. Same story with the HID's I've got on my way, and the HEL brake lines and EBC HH pads.... everything I've gotten was because it was a group buy... Originally I decided I wasn't going to get anything for a while... but then of course I said to myself "Oh look... it's a group buy... it's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Quick, send them your money!!!" And similar story for the exhaust... Normally that's a $799 exhaust plus taxes and shipping... but I paid $400 for this one... It was a friend of mine's who wrecked really bad and totaled his bike... I assumed the exhaust was gone, but then he told me he was selling th engine, tranny, and exhaust... He said the exhaust was a little scratched but in good condition, so I went to look at it and couldnt believe my eyes! EVERY fairing on the bike was ripped to pieces, the frame was COMPLETELY cracked, there was a HOLE on the front part of the frame (right below the triple tree). the tank was completely smashed in, it was INSANE!!! and then I looked at the exhaust  
AAAssjani.gif
 it had like a 3 mm scratch on it... and that was it... it was hard to tell where it was... look at the pics, that exhaust looks perfect! lol.. so of course, I had to jump in on that. Anyway, now I'm rambling
smile.gif

I'll try to get a sound clip sometime soon..... I guess it would have to be video, but the only thing I have is like a 6 year old digital camara

again, thanks for the compliments guys. I love this bike and I'm glad you guys like it too. At first I didn't want to post up to many pics of it (my old gixx 1000 got stolen in october so I'm kind of paranoid), but my friend said he would kick my ass if I didnt share such a beautiful bike  
all_coholic.gif

Just showed my buddy Jon, who has a 2005 Gixxer 1k, and he's very interested in hearing your video/sound clip. That exhaust looks killer, especially the larger dia. up-pipe. Very nice looking bike, the more I look at it, the more I am peeled away from the Duc 1098s.

hmm... I took a vid with my shitty camara and it's like 7.5 mb... how/where can I post it? (btw, the sound quality is really bad... nothing like what it's like in real life... just to give you an idea, my buddy told me the exhaust came with earplugs
smile.gif
)

Hmmm... I don't know why it says "no longer available".... It says "uploaded --- processing" so it might take a little bit for youtube to register it...

beerchug.gif
whohooo! it worked
super.gif

Like I said before, though... it doesn't sound anywhere near as good on the video as it does in real life... I'll try go get more videos sometime in the future, possibly opening her up all the way or having the bike under load with me riding it so you can hear what it sounds like to get passed
smile.gif
I dont know when though because I have a set of exams coming up for school so I'll be hitting the books hard for the next couple of weeks
sad.gif
I hate school... it gets in the way of life... but hopefully it'll pay off and I'll be able to have a lot of nice toys later down the road
super.gif

super.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 19 2007,18:28) Dude that sounds bad a$$!!
Thanks man
smile.gif

I really love that exhaust! It might not be street legal though... but who cares!!! I can just pull in the clutch if I see the popo ........................... (and then downshift and pop it out with the throttle wide open and not look back
AAAssjani.gif
jk)

Hmm... my options are:
a) Use it as a deadly weapon in case someone tries stealing Lucky (that is, if my shotgun doesn't do the trick)
b) Keep it around in case I get in trouble with the popo for noice
c) Sell it

Would you be interested?

(DEVLDOG @ Feb. 19 2007,07:07) nice and clean,love the levers just cant bring myself to pay the $150+ for them
If you're thinking "it's just for looks" and that's holding you back from justifying the purchase, just try riding a bike with Pazzo's installed and you'll think again! Tires and the control points of a bike need to be the best they can before you spend money anywhere else, the rest is gravy after that!
I've replaced my grips, levers, and footpegs and the bike feels like it fits me now. Inexpensive mods but affect every second of the ride.

Back