Sold...

au03z71

Registered
Well, I haven't been on in a while. I bought an 08' Orange and Black last spring and quite a few members here guided me to that decision (to which I thank very much). Long story short, I got tired of paying $216 in insurance every month, so I had to sell it. I miss the bike already. I'll be getting another Busa, just an older one probably. Oh, and if anybody knows where to get cheaper insurance let me know...

State Farm was the best insurance I found. I too just sold my Beloved Busa after 4 years and am missing her. Your not alone brother, maybe we should get a support group together! :laugh:

a lot to be said about paying cash for these bikes if you are young...

State Farm was the best insurance I found. I too just sold my Beloved Busa after 4 years and am missing her. Your not alone brother, maybe we should get a support group together! :laugh:

Agreed. I'm just keeping in mind that they build motorcycles everyday. I also constantly parouse ebay and and craigslist just for validation.

im 24 have allstate with a clean mvr and full coverage 500 deductible i pay about 60 a month.

im 24 have allstate with a clean mvr and full coverage 500 deductible i pay about 60 a month.
WOW!!!!! Where do you live?? You must live in a place where all crime has been stamped out.. I live in NC and that is by far the lowest/best insurance coverage I have ever heard of.... WOW!!!!!!!:bowdown:

WOW!!!!! Where do you live?? You must live in a place where all crime has been stamped out.. I live in NC and that is by far the lowest/best insurance coverage I have ever heard of.... WOW!!!!!!!:bowdown:

(points to location) :poke:

henryetta, oklahoma... about an hour south of tulsa ok.

its a small town. my house, 2 trucks, and car are all there. i get raped on my new truck and car though.

Well, there's something to be said for being old(er) - 54, a clean MVR ...so far
and living in the boonies...

State Farm Full Coverage
$1000 deductable =
$260 a year

Beat that!

state farm $160 per 6 months
In Florida 34988
3 other cars with them. Made the bike ins. cheap...$500 deduct.
I'm 27 clean driving record....thanks to my attorney :puke:

Well, I haven't been on in a while. I bought an 08' Orange and Black last spring and quite a few members here guided me to that decision (to which I thank very much). Long story short, I got tired of paying $216 in insurance every month, so I had to sell it. I miss the bike already. I'll be getting another Busa, just an older one probably. Oh, and if anybody knows where to get cheaper insurance let me know...

whoa that is high what city an state??? 2K a year was the best I could find which is why I have no insurance. :laugh:

I'm in Dothan, AL. I don't understand it either...

Edit: I have 2 speeding tickets in the past 5 years.

I think I may have to look into State Farm. I have a 2004 Acura, 97 F150 4x4 and the 2004 Busa. Have progressive currently. One speeding ticket but I took the class to remove the points.

I'm in Alabama and I pay $44.00 a month full coverage, State Farm, $500.00 deductable with a 2006 Toyota Tacoma at about $50.00 a month

Last edited:

Im sorry..WHAT? Im not from the states, im from the middle east but you guyz pay insurance EVERY MONTH? DAYM!
I pay $400.00 a YEAR for the busa.
I just cant believe that!

Im sorry..WHAT? Im not from the states, im from the middle east but you guyz pay insurance EVERY MONTH? DAYM!

I know, it's un-freakin-believable. I wish I'd checked into Statefarm before I sold it now that I have heard from everyone.

We have the option of paying yearly, six months, or monthly. Either way it's the same, $600 a year for me, I pay $50 a month. Least I did, I'll probably have a performance review for SF theft insurance in a week or two.

Back