Sold my bike to a Harley guy....sob....

Shnizzle's bike, Shnizzle, and CasperLE

SDC12110.jpg

Wow nice hair colour.It matches with your pink jacket thats for sure.:laugh:

I guess that means that you forgot to include "NO HARLEY RIDERS" when you wrote up your classy ad for your baby?:whistle:

LOL. I never even had to place an ad anywhere. I was posing at the local Tim's and Harley guy came up to me and started talking about my bike. Blah,blah.blah, I gave him my number,like I did 2 other people and he actually called me.

He said he wanted to come over and have another look at the bike to see if it "grabbed" him like it did that day at Tim's. I guess it did because he wanted to take it away right then and there.

He started flashing cash but I still wasn't ready to ride her away that very instant. Funny, not even the wad of bills could move me. Anyway, I got pretty close to what I would have asked on Kijiji without all the headaches that go along with the "Hayabusa Hero's" that answer your ad.

You know the ones, they are all fired up and promise to buy the bike right up until wife/GF gets wind of the purchase. Or they are 45 and it's thier first bike but "I rode when I was 16"

Or will I trade for a mint 87 Toyota Tercel,tickets to Justin Beiber and cash?

LOL, I sometimes roll the bike out of the garage while the water is boiling for my coffee,sit and stare at it out the window while I drink, then roll her back in. Or if its too cold and icy, I will bundle up and sit on the garage stairs instead.

I have the LE angled so when the sun comes through the window,it hits the white and makes a sort of otherwordly glow,it's practically a religious experience!! :laugh:

you choke me up, Lorie. You choke me up.

Yes, she will be gone tomorrow night. I have been weepy about it for two days now. My BF can't understand.." It's just a machine!!". But it's not to me. We have had adventures and travels and met lots of interesting people....together.

Your entire sentiment is beautiful, an appropriate goodbye. We love these machines, man or woman. We risk our lives with them, and they have saved us a few times along the road as well. It is only fitting that after that long road we feel sadness because we have sent a friend along to the next pasture without us. I'm sure your LE will mellow out for you soon and treat you just as well as your faithful friend who has moved on to retirement.

:thumbsup:

Wow Laurie that was a truely well worded description of something you love...did you learn how to do that also at those classes in Toronto?!! Lol :laugh::whistle:

Back