So.......

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Who is getting an 2008 Hayabusa? A friend with a dealership wants to do a H.Org group buy with nice discounts. Fleet style.

race.gif

I have to swing a trade in. And I'm in Iowa. Would that work on some level? When are they expected?

I'll get the prices together and post up more info. Was trying to guage the depth needed.

I assume it would need to be a cash/certified check deal. The logistics of handling trade-in's all over the country sounds like a nightmare.

I do like the 08, but I haven't finished mod'ing my 06 yet!
super.gif

If my trade in was going to be paid off and the price was going to be right on the 08 and the dealership was an ideal distance... i'd probably be game!! Where is this dealer?

(proud dad @ Jul. 10 2007,08:15) I'll trade my 06 even for 08 blue one.......been rode very easy...no really
race.gif
wink.gif
 I'll even sign mine  
laugh.gif

Price
rock.gif
? could be interesting and I could have my arm twisted to let go of my 06  
sad.gif
. As long as I can get one in BLACK with Gold Wheels, cause I have to have the FASTEST COLOR  
jump9.gif

No need yet, no new Busa can even come close to what I have in time and mondey spped and looks. Plus the VTX matches it now.
wow.gif

I'll have to see one and stuff first but could be interested .... not sure what I'll be picking up for a new toy just yet... price would definitely be a key for me

i woud like to know the price we are talking i would be interested!!! and where you located? i would be trading a 06 gsxr 1000

(gsxr1k6 @ Jul. 10 2007,21:57) i woud like to know the price we are talking i would be interested!!!  and where you located? i would be trading a 06 gsxr 1000
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WAS KEEPING THAT
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Still have about another 65,000 miles to put on my '03.

--Wag--

Back