So u wanna know what depression is

You know were not right.....    
lurk.gif
My shrink said I was normal. I don't know what normal is but ok.

r8

Sonny,
I know you and I highly doubt you have a weapon that would go "click click" when you pulled the trigger.

Don

Sonny,
 I know you and I highly doubt you have a weapon that would go "click click" when you pulled the trigger.

Don
You ever tried to type (insert handgun noise here)....

Batman I'm not..

On a side note can't wait to hook up with my AR Brothers/Sisters for a little ride time this spring! Wanna see/hear that bigbore my Brother.

Also,
I will be interested in seeing how she stands up to the 08. You and I are about the same size so that won't be an issue.

Don

Sonny, I know what the problem is with your bike. The 5th of jack is missing from your picture!
SHOCKED.gif
 Did you install it in your new busa already? If so, the genII busas are so young, they can't hold their booze like the genI. Your new one might have a hangover!
laugh.gif
Cheer up, your bike will be running good before long, and we will be eating some good mexican food at this place and getting ready to go for a ride !
ThumbsUp.gif

busa_bash_06_141.jpg

Sonny, I know what the problem is with your bike. The 5th of jack is missing from your picture!
SHOCKED.gif
 Did you install it in your new busa already? If so, the genII busas are so young, they can't hold their booze like the genI. Your new one might have a hangover!
laugh.gif
Cheer up, your bike will be running good before long, and we will be eating some good mexican food at this place and getting ready to go for a ride !
ThumbsUp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry to hear about the BS with your Busa, chin up bud.

think of happier days my friend...that's the only thing that gets me through this time of year
beerchug.gif

IMG_0024__Large_.JPG

Back