So u wanna know what depression is

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
They tell me bad luck comes in threes.... Well hurry up number three, cause one and two have already visited! First it started when da bug didn't get his paid for 08 busa (june 07) until middle of December. Then my 08 arrives and immediately goes to the Busa Doctor where its been with something never seen before and still can't figure out. Now I'm stuck starring at the pile of goodies not yet installed why I wait for my baby to get home! Thinking about taking up drinking as a sport, but I probably wouldn't be very good at that (Right Capt?) and I ain't talking about Mr Morgan either
smile.gif

Well so without further ado I give you the goodie pile.....

deadhorse.gif

If you can't figure out from the photo here's a list.
Suzuki Gel seat/Carbon fiber
Suzuki Windscreen
Screamer Radar device (passport 8500 X50)
Buell peg mod
Busa wire harness kit for goodies
Garmin Zumo and Ram mounts
Frame plugs
HeliBars
Chatterbox GMRSX1 bluetooth
PCIIIUSB exhaust undecided
Not pictured
Fifth of Jack
Pazzo levers Silver/black
HID low beam
Wolo horn

umm yeah you suck
laugh.gif

If you are going to take up drinking as a sport, keep a camera handy and let us know how you make out after each event
beerchug.gif

Zumo and between Capt and the Mrs I rarely get a chance to hide from a photo...

beerchug.gif

Yeager anyone?

Sonny if it takes too long and you get tired of looking at that pile, you can send the chatterbox to me. Just offerin' bro. The smaller the pile, the less depression.

Don

Well think aabout it this way ... when you get it back go find that mustang!!!!!

Sonny if it takes too long and you get tired of looking at that pile, you can send the chatterbox to me.  Just offerin' bro.  The smaller the pile, the less depression.

Don
Thats just about the first smile my new ride had given me....
Ok, maybe not but dayum how long do I have to wait? I'm worse than a little kid at Christmas.

I think I'd be a bit bummed out.. that sux man...
I have to say, this is how things usually go for me. I'm still paying for my ongoing sins...

Cheer up! I had a gun to my head but no ammo.

Imagine the frustration I had to endure.

r8

Back