Does anyone know what this is?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I've searched all over the web and can't figure out what the little red light is that lights up next to the key switch on Gen 2 busas. Mine doesn't have it, but the ones I've seen online and in Suzuki's pictures have a little red L.E.D. that lights up to the right of the key. Anyone know what this is? Is it a Euro thing?
For some reason it drives me crazy when I see it in a pic. I'm just weird like that I guess..

Typical. Thanks Blanca! I figured it was something "cool" that we lowly U.S. peeps wouldn't get...

^^^^^Not just you US guys and gals... count us Canadian bikes too!! I haven't seen that on any of the Can Busas.

Yes !! Europeans (us) deserve higher luxury since that Busas retail price here is round 15500 usd. Dont be jealous... ours...on the other hand.. , are imported without side reflectors :laugh:

Last edited:
Yes !! Europeans (us) deserve higher luxury since that Busas retail price here is round 15500 usd. Dont be jealous... ours...on the other hand.. , are imported without side reflectors :laugh:

You already get the reflector removal mod~??~ NOW I'm jealous~!~

Ah, the LED blinks once for every key programmed.
Over here all bikes, all brands, have it.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

there!!!

Oh, and the busa here goes for €13500, that's 18,000 US Dollars

So, who's having the last laugh ? :-D

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i guess we are couse i payed 12 flat for mine ! :rofl:

and we have no hp restrictions per say ! and we dont have to start off on a 125 and move up on the cc like some countrys

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i guess we are couse i payed 12 flat for mine ! :rofl:

and we have no hp restrictions per say ! and we dont have to start off on a 125 and move up on the cc like some countrys

here there are no HP restrictions, but for the first 2 license years (if you are under 22) you can not ride anything over 34 HP.

But I can ride as fast as I want on highways, that's got to be a plus!!!

I paid BND27000 for my Busa here in Brunei which is about USD20000 at current exchange rates. Doubt my immobiliser is worth the extra cost hehehe...

I got that same light... and it blinks when the key is off.

Brand new one in Chile cost about US$ 23,000 if you can find one. I got a used '08 (sold here as an '09) with 3000km for $16,000 just 3 month ago. Americans are so spoiled... they get everything cheap. :beerchug:

I just moved here about 6 month ago from California and boy do you get a sticker shock. You guys will fall flat on your ass if I tell you how much they charge for an accord here.

Last edited:
Back