So, the stores in CO sold out by noon

I live in Colo., I'm not a user, was against the pot law change, but I don't see that anything has turned worse for it. I have a friend with MS , her doctor put her on weed cause the drugs were killing her, she is in way better shape now so I think pot has its uses. Those that use do so law or no law, us that don't still don't. The only problem is for the people that want to run other peoples lives.

What state do you live in that allows EBT users to buy beer and liquor? Its against the law here... Maybe you should move to Colorado. :)

And I can add some real time update. My g/f has an aunt that has breast cancer that has already spread to her lymph system. Having just been through a double masectomy and in chemo, she is pain and can hardly get up out of bed. I called my friend in Ca. that I discussed that grows medical. Told him of her condition. He specifically sent a specific formulated THC oil. 3 days ago she received from him, a THC Oil inhaler and 5 ounces of THC oil in the first shipment. She started using it the day it arrived. In 3 days she is up and around, feeling little pain, has energy and sees herself returning to her home. This does not cure the cancer. That may not happen as this is a tough cancer to beat, but she at least can function and have a quality of life while she is enduring this. If she dies, which she probably will, it will most assuredly be a better and more dignified process.

This ladies and gentleman is the reality of what pot is capable of.

And I can add some real time update. My g/f has an aunt that has breast cancer that has already spread to her lymph system. Having just been through a double masectomy and in chemo, she is pain and can hardly get up out of bed. I called my friend in Ca. that I discussed that grows medical. Told him of her condition. He specifically sent a specific formulated THC oil. 3 days ago she received from him, a THC Oil inhaler and 5 ounces of THC oil in the first shipment. She started using it the day it arrived. In 3 days she is up and around, feeling little pain, has energy and sees herself returning to her home. This does not cure the cancer. That may not happen as this is a tough cancer to beat, but she at least can function and have a quality of life while she is enduring this. If she dies, which she probably will, it will most assuredly be a better and more dignified process.

I would have gotten it for my Dad when he was in so much pain the last several months of his life, dying from the effects of cancer taking over every bit of his body. No amount of morphine/hydrocodone and ambien cocktails could alleviate his pain and allow him to sleep. In fact, every single medicine he was prescribed needed two other meds to counter the effects of the one pain killer, all for nothing. Watching him attempt to just cope one day at a time like that really makes you question everything about our current medical system and what we consider "help".

Would legalized marijuana have helped him? I don't know, but I know it couldn't have been worse than what he dealt with prescribed by doctors...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I am certainly not without pity, and am glad it helped. And in those controlled situations, I could even go along with it. HOWEVER, I am totally AGAINST what happened in CA - Everybody who went to the Dr. and said "My AZZ hurts" wound up with a card. It was a total joke. Unfortunately, that's what it turns into.

I am certainly not without pity, and am glad it helped. And in those controlled situations, I could even go along with it. HOWEVER, I am totally AGAINST what happened in CA - Everybody who went to the Dr. and said "My AZZ hurts" wound up with a card. It was a total joke. Unfortunately, that's what it turns into.

Yes and there are Drs that rip off Medicare. Medicaid and hospitals charge $900 for a bandaid and the insurance co.s pay for them. And Drs prescribe Xanex and OxyContin like popcorn. Don't confuse a product with a system getting abused. Those Dr's in California authorize it to MAKE MONEY. Just like they prescribe drugs that Big Pharma pays them to prescribe. You want to get into medical ethics, look at the entire spectrum not just pot.

Well in my opinion the government needs to quit giving hand outs! You can work under the table and get money, housing, and food from the tax payers. There is a job creation right there, that would actually help. "checking in on the ppl that get hand outs" drug tests etc. You get hand outs and there is mj or alcohol in system. take it away.

Just because someone says they make 15k a year "on the record" doesn't mean that's actually true. Our government needs to stop worrying about hurting ppls feelings and crack down on the hand outs. I see jobs in the paper every day. Don't tell me there aren't jobs out there. You have to want to work.

@skydivr - Are you only against the legalization because ppl having government assistance would use it to buy mj?

@skydivr - Are you only against the legalization because ppl having government assistance would use it to buy mj?

No, I believe if you read thru the thread you'll see the litany of reasons...

Back