so im walkin in to work....

mynewride

Registered
well after i get off my bike and chat with some of the first shifters in the motorcycle parking area i see this rough temp worker staring at me. my first thought was that he was gonna compliment me on my bike and ask me where he could get one cheap....man was i dead on. lol

this guy was probably 45-50 pretty rough looking (think serial killer) and seemed like a nice enough person. however i wouldnt trust him to ride a broom stick. sure enough he asked me where he could get a cheap sportbike. something like a 650 or bigger and cheap. he didnt want too big though. i told him to look on craigslist. he told me he found a 99 honda xr650 for 1900. i told him its not a sportbike. he said well it must be something different. anyhow he had no knowledge about bikes what so ever. looked like he drank alot and probably had no business behind the bars of a bike. i told him if he wanted a cheap bike to look for a mid to late 90's honda cbr 600. great bikes. comfy and easy to ride. i really didnt want to recommend anything to him, but im just too nice of a guy i guess. i really hope i dont see him on the front page of the paper in a big accident.

there is no loan officer in his right mind that would give him a loan. anyhow i felt bad, but man some ppl are just better off riding the bus.

I love how folks think that since I own a bike, I MUST know where they can buy one... If you cant figure out where to look for one, you shouldnt have one, or be left unsupervised for long periods of time....

I love how folks think that since I own a bike, I MUST know where they can buy one... If you cant figure out where to look for one, you shouldnt have one, or be left unsupervised for long periods of time....

yeah- and they need to have a shirt that says 'i eat glue' or 'runs with scissors':laugh:

Frog i question if you should be left unsupervised for long periods of time:whistle:

We got a guy at work like that, everyone thinks he's homeless, drives a beat old ford truck always real scruffy and smokes the cheapest cigarettes no money can buy. Sure enough was riding to a friends house one day and seen his truck in what i later found out was his driveway of a 250k dollar house. Said he likes his nice big house has a ton of money in electronics and stereos equipment and doesnt need fancy clothes or vehicles. You'd be suprised sometimes

well after i get off my bike and chat with some of the first shifters in the motorcycle parking area i see this rough temp worker staring at me. my first thought was that he was gonna compliment me on my bike and ask me where he could get one cheap....man was i dead on. lol

this guy was probably 45-50 pretty rough looking (think serial killer) and seemed like a nice enough person. however i wouldnt trust him to ride a broom stick. sure enough he asked me where he could get a cheap sportbike. something like a 650 or bigger and cheap. he didnt want too big though. i told him to look on craigslist. he told me he found a 99 honda xr650 for 1900. i told him its not a sportbike. he said well it must be something different. anyhow he had no knowledge about bikes what so ever. looked like he drank alot and probably had no business behind the bars of a bike. i told him if he wanted a cheap bike to look for a mid to late 90's honda cbr 600. great bikes. comfy and easy to ride. i really didnt want to recommend anything to him, but im just too nice of a guy i guess. i really hope i dont see him on the front page of the paper in a big accident.

there is no loan officer in his right mind that would give him a loan. anyhow i felt bad, but man some ppl are just better off riding the bus.
Might be a little hasty makin those comments, you never know what will bite you in the ass later!!!! He could be rich and youd never know!!!

I knew a guy who worked at the local MB dealership, he actually was a schoolmate from tech school.Anyway he was at the dealership and up comes this guy, scruffy, dressed poorly, drove an old truck looking to buy 2 MB SL500's.Well the salesguys laughed at him and walked away.He went to the next MB dealership and bought 2of them, cash in hand.Those sales guys missed out on some commision.Never judge a book by its cover.

Back