so... i decieded to take the scenic route

Nice pics,what kind of wheels are those?
rock.gif

(GSXcite @ May 04 2007,13:15)
(semi @ Apr. 30 2007,18:30)
(chrisr @ Apr. 30 2007,18:15) Hey, whats with the sticker on the swingarm?
rock.gif
???
SHOCKED.gif
he had put his nametag from Friday night on the swingarm for the Killboy pics on Sat...after we renamed him, someone found a blank nametag and hooked him up while he was in the room for a minute...he didn't notice it until he was in the middle of taking shots of the bike at the CROT
laugh.gif
I had nothing to do with that!

Darn it!
biggrin.gif
and the truth shell set ya free
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(boazalmighty @ May 05 2007,11:48)
(GSXcite @ May 04 2007,13:15)
rock.gif
???
SHOCKED.gif
he had put his nametag from Friday night on the swingarm for the Killboy pics on Sat...after we renamed him, someone found a blank nametag and hooked him up while he was in the room for a minute...he didn't notice it until he was in the middle of taking shots of the bike at the CROT
laugh.gif
I had nothing to do with that!

Darn it!
biggrin.gif
and the truth shell set ya free
laugh.gif
i don't know about that...it always seems to get me stuck in the corner
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
???
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
O.K., I need to come clean, my conscience is killing me. I did it, master minded it all, and took action.

There, I feel much better now and am confident that we (Boaz and I) can now move forward and put all this behind us. Do you accept my appology, Noodles!
jump9.gif

(Jet Li @ May 05 2007,12:47)
rock.gif
???
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
O.K., I need to come clean, my conscience is killing me. I did it, master minded it all, and took action.

There, I feel much better now and am confident that we (Boaz and I) can now move forward and put all this behind us. Do you accept my appology, Noodles!  
jump9.gif
you know, i'd expect a lil more out of a surgeon

dont let it happen again
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

LOL - ya better be nice to him, Noodles... I'm sure he knows where all the good pressure points are!
wink.gif

Who needs pressure points when you know lots of arm bars and wrist locks
laugh.gif

Back