So...fill me in. Member search?

That's great to hear, my brother! Mama and the kids healthy are quite the blessings indeed. :thumbsup:

And you say they're mean, eh? Heheh...gotta love the kiddos. I'll bet they're growin up faster than we can keep track, ya? No additions on this side of the pond, either...though we did have a scare last year.

Sorry to hear about the bike...you looked into the pump and the fuel filter yet? Or maybe injectors? Throw it out there, my bro...we'll get it sorted out. :beerchug:

My boy is doing great...thanks for asking! He's 6 (gonna be 7 in Jan.) and definitely growin like a weed! Lessee...I'm roundabouts 5'10" and he's currently up to my sternum. He's weighing in at 64lbs...but no flab on him. ??? I'm thinkin we may just have a giant on our hands...whew!

Better late then never, but yeah, got the bike running. Fuel pressure regulator in the tank come loose somehow and wasn't getting high enough pressure.
Boys 6 and the girl is 2 now. Time flies.

I’m still kick’in!! Out here in Grass Valley, Oregon with MotoChris doing a Trackday tomorrow at ORP!

Still doing track days!
Charlesbusa and I had a surprise visit from Tufbusa! Amazing he is out here coaching at Pacific Raceway tacoma Washington
Great to finally meet the legend!

20220721_142854.jpg

Little late but I hope you and the family are well,If I never mentioned it...I want to say thanks for all you did for me while I was in the Middle East brother.
I know this isn't for me...but I gotta come out of lurking for the NJ!

And to the rest of the .Org....a warm HAFA ADAI!

Back