Snowed In

superbeagle

Registered
Well no work today snowed in. I have 3 to 4 foot snow drifts outside my house. I hope this is winter is coming to an end soon.

Right there with you.

Took me 3 hrs yesterday to get home ( 50 miles ) Decided I wasnt going to go through that again today. Took it off

60 and sunny here. Mountain peaks in the distance are covered in snow though. ;)

we were supposed to get dumped on. woke up to nothing so off to work iwent.. man i was dissappointed

Actually the email from my dad today (who's north of Milwaukee) reads:

We got about a foot of snow and winds of 40 to 50 mph. and we have piles of snow next to the driveway that is 5 ft high. The driveway going to the shed was 3 to 4 ft deep.

However we had it good compared to Racine and Kenosha . They had 2 ft of snow and 60 to 70 mph winds. All roads from the Illinois border to Milwaukee were impassable and closed.

5 feet high. :cheerleader:

I had a few drifts myself, took me a while to get a path to get the truck out. Man I hope this summer is long and hot.

I got an email from my Dad too, who also lives outside Milwaukee

"any place would be better than here "

That's all he said

I rode to work yesterday and I plan to ride tomorrow.:whistle: At least there's 1 or 2 good things about the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

Got up this morning and the temps were -10 F and -25 F with the windchill. Along with 4 foot snow drifts, BUT, Saturday we're suppose to go up to 43 F :thumbsup: . HooRay :cheerleader: a WARM FRONT IS COMING :laugh:

Back