Snow-bunny ANNA

not bad, not bad, but you guys are just picking out your basic "pin-up" girls in string bikinis or wrapped up in nothing but a bearskin rug. Anna looked good in ANYTHING, not just the bikini. She had [HAD, I remind you, since we are done with her now] the "welcome home, big boy, here's a fresh apple pie I baked for you" quality could wear anything and look great. Bikini and lingere pics are too easy. Gimme something with some depth, some personality... aw who am I kiddin

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs Adriana Karembeu has everything where it should be, but she is married too. Her husband is a soccer player french international.
WWJD has to keep looking for, and I am happy to see everyone helping him searching for the right one.
Keep posting those pics View attachment 536601

Since you're closer to her than me, i present you ...

Tiffany025.jpg

not bad, not bad, but you guys are just picking out your basic "pin-up" girls in string bikinis or wrapped up in nothing but a bearskin rug. Anna looked good in ANYTHING, not just the bikini. She had [HAD, I remind you, since we are done with her now] the "welcome home, big boy, here's a fresh apple pie I baked for you" quality could wear anything and look great. Bikini and lingere pics are too easy. Gimme something with some depth, some personality... aw who am I kiddin
Nah. Tara's "stuff" is manufactured and it looks like a bad job, too. Did you see that clip where her dress fell off when she was at some movie premiere? Lopsided and major scars. Yuck.

DD's or mosquito bites, don't matter much as long as their natural.... and mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't kick her out of Church for eatin' crackers! I guess I'm just not that picky...

.... [sigh].. I miss Anna....

no, it's true. I've run out of pictures! Posted all of them up. No more exist. Besides, that whole joke grew old. Gotta keep fresh adn do something new... maybe involving Teletubbies?

OK now I'm Skeered!

Just to make sure we keep Ya on the right side of the 10%...

Here's Anna playing with her racket!

AnnaKournikovaPlayingwithherRacket.jpg

Back