Snow-bunny ANNA

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
ok there's no snow, and there's no bunny, but there is ANNA!
I don't think she takes winter pictures. EVER! But this is what she wears while lounging around the hammock in our log cabin in Switzerland after a day of skiing.
Roaring fireplace... bottles of Jones Cream Soda... Yatzee... you do the math.

bdm.com

SHUT UP! I'M NOT LISTENING!!
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Very nice WWJD! Did you hear Heidi Klum is engaged to marry Seal? I am devastated, and of all places to do the engagement they choose a glacier up in Whistler, just accross the border. Seal looks like he got in a fight with himself while wielding a machette. Damn this sucks... View attachment 535384

WWJD - I was just thinkin' how you haven't posted a pic in a while!

(:

Keep concentrating, one day you may own her!

-Rip

glad to deliver. kinda running out of good pictures of her. net running dry. seems like there are plenty of innappropriate ones, stinks having to sort thru all those.... aaaah the things I do for you guys! MikeyD it's a link to someplace but it's still working. must be you. How did this whole ANNA thing start anyway? I forgot already! View attachment 535647

Is she 12 years old in that picture? Disturbing
Eight to eighty...

Blind, crippled, crazy!
Let me finish that one for you Oracle...

Eight to eighty...
Blind, cripple, or crazy...
Bow-legged, No-legged, or just plain fugged up...
and ain't been dead for over 24hrs. View attachment 535908 View attachment 535909 View attachment 535910

How ya like them apples?View attachment 535911 View attachment 535912

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105563166 -->

I wish you guys would get off this Anna thing and try something new. Like this...

adriana22.jpg

Back