Snow-bunny ANNA

ok there's no snow, and there's no bunny, but there is ANNA!
I don't think she takes winter pictures. EVER! But this is what she wears while lounging around the hammock in our log cabin in Switzerland after a day of skiing.
Roaring fireplace... bottles of Jones Cream Soda... Yatzee... you do the math.
OK WW, remember I'm a card carrying member of "short bus racing". I can't find the link in yer post.

Now type slowly so I can read it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you guys would get off this Anna thing and try something new.  Like this...
ok you sold me!  

no more ANNA!  I'm out of pics anyway

WHO is that?  I'd get a real job and buy a Mercedes SUV for her!  Wait. was that shallow?  READ MY SIG LINE, WENCH!  hahahaha
Damn WWJD, I can't remember her last name. I know her first name is Adrianna, but the last name is French or some shiiite like that. She is definitely a looker. View attachment 536070 See that WW, you still get the "ANNA", but now you get the "ADRI" to go with it... View attachment 536071 Sounds like "TWICE" the fun to me. View attachment 536072

ok... so we all agree, I can commence with a false relationship with adreianne whats-her-face-it with the intent of gathering and posting pics of her on here for all to enjoy like the amazing, beautiful walking art God intended it to be? I'm 1/4 french.. and already feel a strong pull towards her.....

Man! She's certainly not shy about her birthday suit. THANKS A LOT! Now I've a months worth of confession from just two pages of Google Images. We'll see if she stands the test of time and my attention or if she has nothing better to offer than some bare assets.
karembeu_05.jpg

Man!  She's certainly not shy about her birthday suit.  THANKS  A LOT!  Now I've a months worth of confession from just two pages of Google Images.   We'll see if she stands the test of time and my attention or if she has nothing better to offer than some bare assets.
karembeu_05.jpg
Bare assets?

Small shaved naked donkeys?

Packman! What have you gone and done?

Im tellin Ya

How many of these superbabes do you see sitting on an Arai or a bike period that are as stunning as Miss Bell...huh???

If that was my jacket and helmet I wouldn't be riding....
I might just buy a Dainese just because....
R

Two throttles up to that, RidersNation! And for the women viewers ready to chuck beer bottles at us, it's not just the skin we see, but the confidence that resides beneath. View attachment 536465

Back