Smileys???

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
All the regular smileys were gone today. All I have to chose from now are these things(and they'll only post in the title). What happened?
I'm not overly concerned, but they've proven to be a good way to let people know your mood. You can add a smiley so someone does not mistake your post for being agressive, too serious, or simply having a bad attitude.

Every program and file on my computer works fine...except the org. Ever since the change something is always disapearing or just not working.

I was thinking the same thing when I posted to your thread earlier today...edited 3 times trying to get a smiley in the text ;>)

The only way I can create or post them is too spell out the ones I remember.
This is from my iPhone, but nowhere on any page preview or advanced can I see them.

All the regular smileys were gone today. All I have to chose from now are these things(and they'll only post in the title). What happened?
I'm not overly concerned, but they've proven to be a good way to let people know your mood. You can add a smiley so someone does not mistake your post for being agressive, too serious, or simply having a bad attitude.

Every program and file on my computer works fine...except the org. Ever since the change something is always disapearing or just not working.
Glad that I'm not the only one having trouble with the new org...

No smileys? ??? I was wondering the same thing, but you can always write the code manualy :laugh:

me too :handball:
and am i the only one that can only see 2/3 of a pic at a time? :banghead:

im sorry, besides the quicker upload of pics, im not impressed with Gen2ORG. sorry :hide:

Dont worry guys, I am sure they will be back. Let Cap and Omar work on it.

You should be used to this! Pull over and wait for them to catch up.......wait, I'm thinking of something else. :laugh:

Back