Small lights next to headlight??? Need help changing them

GetU1

Registered
What are the lights next to the headlights called? I am searching running lights and everything that shows up is for the running light mod for the signals. One of my small lights in the headlight assembly went out and I already have the front somewhat taken apart because I changed all of my signals. Can anyone help me with what else needs to be removed to get to these small lights? (guage??) And what size is that bulb? Thank you

bulb size is 194 i havent had them out yet maybe someone else can help you there. should be a twist out connector i would think?

It is a 194 in deed. You need to remove the gauges and they just slip out. Kinda tough to get to if u have big hands. They are just a silicone housing that sips into the headlight assembly. No tabs or locks. The bulb then just pulls out of the silicone holder. Again no tabs or locks. Good luck
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks fellas!!! I am trying to get some riding in this weekend since the weather is gonna start going down hill in the next couple of weeks. Had an issue with my smoked turn signals, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsup:

Thanks fellas!!! I am trying to get some riding in this weekend since the weather is gonna start going down hill in the next couple of weeks. Had an issue with my smoked turn signals, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsup:

Might as well do the HID Kit or anything electrical while youre in there :whistle:

Bulbs are changed and in, I used blue led 194 bulbs. There was already an HID kit installed when I bought the bike a few months ago. Thanks for the help again everyone. Before you know it I will be able to take this bike apart in my sleep. :lol:

I'd search for "marker lights" but in Blanca's HID thread linked above you'll find out all you want to know including pics about replacing these bulbs.

Back