Small assort of bash pics and a video of djsin

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
ok for those of you that talked with us but didnt know who we where
DJSIN(todd) Candy Sonoma Red 2007 Busa with custome air brushed paint and road rash..as of friday nioght right turn signal is orange..lol
Troy Is on the raven black 2005 R6
Almir is on the 2003 GSXR600
we rode with Trekfuel(Loni)
and his friend Ean the pics of them as they are trying to out do (urine stream) each other
and one of me climbing back over the wall, the video is taken from the r6 but with me and trekfuel in front of him
I had to do a short wheelie..you no for the camera its in the
:rulez: the picture with me troy and loni, you can see our priorities are still in order...thus we are all looking at the hottie in the black tank top

wm_normal_bash09-photo-shoot_045.jpg

wm_normal_bash09-photo-shoot_065.jpg

wm_normal_bash09-photo-shoot_070.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1223.jpg

bash-09-sat-shoot 328-sized2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
last video I had to upload it may be still processing, should be done real soon so keep checking

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys were right with us. Good meeting you. I think next bash we need name tags. I met so many and knew only a few by sight. Where is Almir from, I meant to ask him.

You guys were right with us. Good meeting you. I think next bash we need name tags. I met so many and knew only a few by sight. Where is Almir from, I meant to ask him.
Almir is from Boznia, i have about 15 Boznian friends, all have lived here and become citizens after the first war over there....nice people..been through alot over there...

I think next bash we need name tags.
+1

I'm realizing now that I missed quite a few people I was hoping to meet.

Oh, and I think you guys found the road with the highest speed limit that I've ever seen In that video. I say that only because I know none of
us would ever break the:rulez: :semi:

Last edited:
soon as my 400+ pics upload to imageshack I will have them here or the link to them anyway....

Back