Cartoon guy (DJSIN) bash pics and cartoon and movies

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
Well first off we packed up and headed out aorund 2 pm thursday, by the time we got across the indiana/ohio state line I ended up in the er with a 5 mm kidney stone that they tell me is to large to pass....they gave me nubain,phenegrin, and toradal...and I had a cute nurse....we leave there 4 hours later and finally arrive at the bash around 5 am, not knowing the area we end up driving the whole 55 miles of us 129 pulling a 16 foot enclosed trailer with a jeep and no trailer brakes. I got no sleep as I wanted to ride...up at 6 am talking to Loni (trekfuel) and his friend Ean, and a few others that left earlie that morning for home, I think I even gave someone a hand with there starter relay at one point...met so many people it was all a big blurr, as my vikoden set in i didnt feel much of anything...the rest was pretty much the same untill my bike tipped over on some 185 degree downhill turn and got some more road rash
while we was picking my bike up another member dropped his gen 2 and hurt his shoulder real bad (i later heard he had to go home earlie) I was gonna give up a vikoden to him but he had left before I could find him...Talked to Branen about his water logged gsxr only he was so drunk he didnt remember meeting me...LOL met macon 454 and lav and alot of others, everyone was so nice, and then someone said oh djsin the cartoon guy, and I got like a standing ovation from 15-20 people so, I had to end my trip with a tiny cartoon as a token of my appreciation to all of the dot org people...I wish I had a chance to talk to everyone, some moments are still a blurr to me do to all the pain meds....but thanks all god bless and godspeed...:beerchug::bowdown:
image shack pics
ImageShack® - Gallery

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

100_1112.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pix dj:thumbsup: i think i need a week vacation to look at all of them!:thumbsup::laugh:
looks like you all had a good time there!

funny thing is I swear we took more then this..lol
:laugh:

oh and if anyone is in these pictures you can right click open in a new window and get the big version of them from imageshack, so you can save for yourself

Last edited:
Hey it was nice to meet you also, had a great time.

I am so hurt dude. Was the guy that said " hey you're the cartoon guy, please don't make a Bash cartoon about me" kinda old and worn out, and spoke like gomer pyle , as you worked on the water logged bike :whistle:

LOL...I didn't see anyone old and worn out, not even the +60 year old guys on the ducati's that stayed at our hotel....these guys run marathons and everything, probably where in better shape then I'am....the cartoon was about the wrecks and I even made fun of myself...but I do have som ematerial for a new series...LOL
:rofl:

Back