Took A ride on Sunday

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
OK so before anyone posts about where my helmet is...I let the girl on the ninja 250 borrow it....Anyway we was checking out my friends new go pro hero camera it does 2 hours of video recording on a 2 gig sd card @ 5 megapixel's the audio from the camera was excelent, but it managed to pick up some vibrations from my friends r6 so I put in my own audio clip..... The girl with me isn't my wife, she is the (GIRLFRIEND) of the other girl on the Ninja 250....dont worrie, the wife knew I was giving her a ride
:moon:
you cant see all the bikes that where with us as the r6 was in front of the other half, wich is a shame really because what you dont see in the video is a brand new
Ducati 1098 R >> didnt get his name
Ducati 648 >>another real hott girl (was her bike)
a 2007 CBR 600 >> the wife of the other Busa guy Don
2005 Hayabusa..Don who is also a police officer in southern Michigan, he spends alot of time with me at the drag strip in the summers

What you do see is
Me (DJSIN) Todd on My 2007 Candy Sonoma Red with skulls,flames, and spikes(Demmym will apreciate that) and Stephanie
2005 R6 (camera bike) Troy
2008 GSXR 750 the black/orange one Chris Takacs
2003 GSXR 600 Almir from Boznia
2008 Ninja 250 Deseree..who I have very good pictures of in my profile on here
In all it was a fun day other then the other Busa got a nail in his tire and the guy on the older GSXR600 tiped over in some dirt....I hope the street crews get that taken care of soon...
I'm used to giving my wife a ride who is 6 foot tall and about 175#s this girl was about 5 foot 2 and 105#s I didnt even know she was back there....LOL

This is just a couple of minutes from the ride, we where traveling east on western ave from mayflower road in south bend....

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! thanks
how cold was it? i bet you felt the cold weather in your face! but ... sometimes we have to make sacrifices for our passengers!:laugh:

Very cool. How does your friend like his camera? Where was it mounted on helmet? Good, clear, stable video out of it. Thinking about getting one.

Very cool. How does your friend like his camera? Where was it mounted on helmet? Good, clear, stable video out of it. Thinking about getting one.
it comes with mounts for any place you wanna put it, helmet, tank, etc..he had it on his tank...thats why it picked up the vibration from the bike in the audio.... very good stability, and its water proof too you can actually take it into the water down to 100 feet..... they are about 160$-200$ dependng on where you get them from, he bought his from Beard in elkhart indiana

yeah I'm thinking of getting one now so I can record too...because the hottie on the Ducati yesterday would definatly have been in my video...LOL

Back