Slip on exhaust help

06'BusaDave

Registered
I'm looking to get a new exhaust for my '06 Busa. Looking for something that will be an increase over my current stock exhaust. I want to stick with the dual exhaust style.

Any suggestions are welcome. Also, if anyone has or knows where I can get any sound clips of different exhausts to listen to what they soud like that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Welcome to the oRg Dave. You are asking a question that is based purely on preference. Yosh, Akropovic, M4, Two Bros, HMF, etc, etc. The best thing you can do is make a meet and greet and listen to all the different exahusts you will see and the pick a fav. Again, welcome and I am not sure if we have any sound clips uploaded.

my brother has a set of two brothers slip ons you can have really cheap one has a dent in it but im thinkin if ya put it on the oposite side youd never see it

Welcome to the oRg Dave. You are asking a question that is based purely on preference. Yosh, Akropovic, M4, Two Bros, HMF, etc, etc. The best thing you can do is make a meet and greet and listen to all the different exahusts you will see and the pick a fav. Again, welcome and I am not sure if we have any sound clips uploaded.

+1 on this. Videos with sound are fine, but don't really do any justice to hearing it in person. Hit up a meet and greet.

there's a lot to pick from
here's a pic of the yoshi R22's

DSC04924.JPG

Back