Sledhead - the home brew was great, but..

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I got the info on your evil plan...</span>

sled2.jpg

hehehehe.....bastid!!!  Next time you come over we're having chicken strips!!!  Cuz the size of yours could feed everyone here on the .ORG!!!  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya'll notice how close valium's bike was to the grill??  Fresh grilled chicken strips for everyone!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yah, well I'm on to your evil plan my friend, and have a plan of my own....I called in a few favors and had a little meeting yesterday...if ya look at the 2nd picture....and read the name...I have friends with Super-Hero Status....Muhaaaa

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

OH....btw........next time let me fix my hair before you take a pic :-)...aren't you gonna post a pic of the REAL fast bike that was parked in the garage??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

aren't you gonna post a pic of the REAL fast bike that was parked in the garage??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It is not very Fair that your NOS bottle has a better parking spot in the Garage in comparrison to where the "Fast Bike" is parked...lol

sled3.jpg

Oh, and I would post a picture of the NOS bottle, but I dont want to scare anyone with a picture of a 50 Lb bottle of NOS your gona have to mount-up, just to keep up....lol

biggrin.gif

aren't you gonna post a pic of the REAL fast bike that was parked in the garage??  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It is not very Fair that your NOS bottle has a better parking spot in the Garage in comparrison to where the "Fast Bike" is parked...lol

sled3.jpg

Oh, and I would post a picture of the NOS bottle, but I dont want to scare anyone with a picture of a 50 Lb bottle of NOS your gona have to mount-up, just to keep up....lol
now THERES a fast bike!!!

biggrin.gif

Back