Skilled Bike Painters

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok,

We have some good painters on the site. I am looking to get a paint job for the Ninja Eater. Scheme as the name indicates. Open for ideas and price quotes. Let your imagination

<marquee>run.</marquee>

how about that falcon with a 12 in its talons?

speakin of falcons, did you know that the preragrin is natures fastest living anything? at 250 mph nothing living is faster on land, sea, or air....

how about that falcon with a 12 in its talons?

speakin of falcons, did you know that the preragrin is natures fastest living anything? at 250 mph nothing living is faster on land, sea, or air....
Yes, the peregrine falcon is the fastest living animal. In a stoop (attack dive), it has been clocked at over 200 mph and in fact when it strikes a prey bird (alway mid-air) it breaks its back from the blow. The claws are only to grab ahold after impact, not for killing. And after all Hayabusa means "falcon" I believe (or something to that effect).

I am not sure if the peregrine lives in Asia but I am certain that they have their own species of similar falcons. But, the peregrine along with the gyrfalcon (white/grey falcon from nothern/arctic environments) are the largest and fastest in the world. In fact in the days of old when falconry was popular, peregrines and gyrfalcons were reserved for nobility only. Only the likes of a King or prince could even have one. Cool huh.

So I think a theme with a falcon in it is a good idea and is fitting for such a machine. But to apply it, hmmmmmmm

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068845945 -->

Yhea this is on the tank now. In vinyl decal. I am going to have something painted in the scheme this time.

falconOne.gif

i dunno m8,i like the draggon1,but at the same time im looking for alittle sommin on mine,im going up to the NEC in birmingham sunday,i got mcn there,so im gonna go paste me mind on some things there,i.e undertray,hugger,etc,but i will have allok up there for ya and keep ya posted,u never know,its worth alook :)

Come on guys i need ideas and people to do the work. Not just my ideas, I am looking for your opinions.

In staying with the eater theme, I'm thinking maybe something like this, only with a little ZX-12 clenched in the teeth and a trail of Kawi dogbone suspension pieces in place of the trail of bones. Hehehehehe... :devil:

Back