Sketching on a Hayabusa

Im new too and to each his own. But gear is a must and the leg over tha tank wasnt impressive either. A 1/4 mile wheelie wouldve been sweeter while staring at your camera guy. either way,glad you didnt get hurt . From experience , when your on one side of the bike and you get into trouble, YOUR in big trouble and out about 1,300.00 to boot:whistle:

I give you kudos for having the nerve to attempt that stunt and props for pulling it off. We only have a short time on this planet and you are going for it! Guys, he is old enough to know better and more than likely has had a few falls in his history. Just watch out for others on the road, please. Can we see other cool videos of you "taking it to the limit"?

Obviously you haven't been on the .org much lately; while not exactly gear Nazi's (well...maybe a little bit) you won't get alot of sympathy or ooo's an ahh's for being squidly here.

Takes more skill than I have, but I sure don't want to see the youtube video when you seriously hurt yourself and it (and the busa) gets famously posted all over the Internet.

Best of luck and don't get hurt!

He11, I'll watch it!

Back