Sketching on a Hayabusa

drunkenmonke

Registered
- Sketching on a Hayabusa[/url]

Jumping off the side of an 09 Hayabusa and sketching. And yes, it's me... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
damn bro, hate to flame ya but WTF??? nice ridin, but get sum gear on so you can live to be old n grey talkin about how cool you were and the sh*t you did instead of all of us on here readin how you tripped while stuntin and smashed your head open:whistle: just my opinion of course..... oh, :welcome:

damn bro, hate to flame ya but WTF??? nice ridin, but get sum gear on so you can live to be old n grey talkin about how cool you were and the sh*t you did instead of all of us on here readin how you tripped while stuntin and smashed your head open:whistle: just my opinion of course..... oh, :welcome:

+1
Thats just foolish. I hope you don't have kids!

leather! leather! leather!
gear up or we'll be callin ya the road rash monkey.

other than that....grip it and rip it!!

:welcome: to the ORG. :cheerleader:
::9now go buy a lid.

It's "Skitching":poke:, shortened to skiing, so the masses know what we're talking about.:laugh:
Can you do anything else? Try the "Jedi" really old school and nobody does it anymore either. Skitch on one side, kick off the road, and flip to the other side, you handstand over the handlebars and land in the road skitchin on the other side. Put a helmet on for that one, if your feet catch on the landing, it's a faceplant.:laugh::beerchug:

Brother, for those that love you if not for yourself gear up, at least pull on a good full face helmet. Not gonna flame you, because you're obviously an adult.

Back