Sketching on a Hayabusa

I think you posted it on the wrong video site.............
dorkTube.jpg

Obviously you haven't been on the .org much lately; while not exactly gear Nazi's (well...maybe a little bit) you won't get alot of sympathy or ooo's an ahh's for being squidly here.

Takes more skill than I have, but I sure don't want to see the youtube video when you seriously hurt yourself and it (and the busa) gets famously posted all over the Internet.

Best of luck and don't get hurt!

intresting...not something i would do...but ok...to each thier own i guess...

no helmet = no brains...and i wasnt impressed by your "skill"....but was impressed at what an idiot you are...lol:moon:

Can't say I'm impressed either. I'm new to the board, but wow, no gear at all. At least a lid would have been cool.

I'll give ya props I guess, you got more balls than I do, and I got a pretty big set myself.

intresting...not something i would do...but ok...to each thier own i guess...

+1
and if you dont wanna wear gear then thats fine to, but someday your gonna wish you had it on, dont come back cryin how bad roadrash hurts.

hey, when you faceplant and kill yourself because you were not wearing any gear.....I'll take whatever parts that are still good off of your freshly wrecked bike.

:bowdown: I would have never done it, but you're not so bad ass when road rash and a couple broken bones catch up to you...I got a buddy who does it all the time...boy they just won;t listen....

wow ive seen some pretty stupid people in my days but that is probably the stupidest to date. if your looking for people on here to think you cool for that you better find another website to post on. Ill remember your name and you will forever be know as "THE SQUID"

Aside from the abuse you've already taken here...how the hell do you ride at that speed with no glasses/goggles/whatever? I guess when you look that cool,, being able to see isn't that important :rofl:

I would have enjoyed your skills had you been wearing SOME gear,and i hope you have no children waiting for you at home ,hey dude invest in some gear

I just keep thinking about what that guys face would look like if he happened to take a spill doing that. You know he would fall face first.....OUCH!!!

i think that may be more of something you'd post on gixxerforum.com. these guys here are very pro safety. while going 170+:laugh: seriously though brother, road rash sucks, i'm sure you know. get some gear on. that being said, i can't do it, pretty rad.

Back