Skeche..... Your amazing!!!!!!!

card16969

Registered
All i have to say is If you ever need vinyl made up for anything hit up SKECHE hes an alright guy hahaha... actually hes awesome went way above and beyond anything i ever would have expected. Any time i need to buy vinyl graphics i will definitely go through him and i recommend all of you do the same. I cant say enough about the guy!!!

I agree. He hooked me up with two hayabusa symbols and a busa bike busaorg vinyl for free. Awesome guy. Now I just need to get gen 2 decals from him to put on my gen 1.

I agree. He hooked me up with two hayabusa symbols and a busa bike busaorg vinyl for free. Awesome guy. Now I just need to get gen 2 decals from him to put on my gen 1.

yeah he hooked me up thats for sure i definitely wasnt expecting what i got. I was trying to buy 2 fairing kanji's and he just sent me those and a bunch of other decals seriously hes an upstanding member not many members on many forums like him and im on ALOT of forums. Im working on getting my buddy to get ahold of him and send some business his way for his company trucks

Back