SIRIUS ON THE BIKE

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I"m in the process of installing my sirius radio on the 'busa (GenII). I was wondering is anyone has used this mount from Techmount? Fits into the stem with black O rings.

10991m_black_mounted.jpg

Don't know about a Gen2, but its the same Techmount a lot of folks use on the Gen1. Don't think Suz made any adjustments to that hole.

I am going to buy one of those Tecmounts for my GPS---nice mounts. What is a good price on one?

I paid 65.00 for mine I think. I'm going to use it on my zumo 550.

$65 is the going price for it. You may find it less after looking for it after awhile. Techmount is really good product made by some good folks out of Florida.

Vasilios

I've run both a GPS and portable XM receiver at the same time on my dual techmount on a ride to Vegas. It works great.

Thanks for the info. It's the best mount I've found that will carry my Sirius. I'm placing an order today!

They also have the bar mounts too... Forget who, maybe MC, but someone has the single or dual stem and then one or two of the bar mounts... very nice way to mount stuff, great product.

I cut a piece of aluminum and bolted a ram ball to it and attached to the underside upper clamp. Powerlet 12v plug to the right front bolt. Mount allows full view of all gauges and shift light. Also allows install of a GPR stabilizer.

zumo_mnt.JPG

I cut a piece of aluminum and bolted a ram ball to it and attached to the underside upper clamp. Powerlet 12v plug to the right front bolt. Mount allows view of all gauges and shift light. Also allows install of a GPR stabilizer.

zumo_mnt.JPG

I have the Sirius Sportster 4, thinking about upgrading to the Stiletto 2. Has anybody had any dealings with this unit, and if so, how do you like it?

I use the techmounts stem mount for my zumo 550 and it is awesome. Low profile, nice and sturdy, bolted right up to the zumo mount too. Paid around 40 for mine though, got a great deal!

I have the Sirius Sportster 4, thinking about upgrading to the Stiletto 2. Has anybody had any dealings with this unit, and if so, how do you like it?
That's what I'm mounting - a Sporster 4. I was thinking of the Stelleto 2 but too much money right now. Maybe when I hear some reports on it.

Back