Silly Liquor

Take your grape vodka...mix it with a little bailey's and chambord, a dash of heavy cream, shake it...garnish with some fresh raspberries, and blueberries.....deeelicious !!!!! :super:

Soo my question is..

Is it better to drink Vodka that taste like cough syrup?

Or is it better to drink cough syrup that tastes like Vodka?

I don't know about you guys but I am getting hammered drunk tonight maybe some flavored vodka is in order

Take your grape vodka...mix it with a little bailey's and chambord, a dash of heavy cream, shake it...garnish with some fresh raspberries, and blueberries.....deeelicious !!!!! :super:

That concoction sounds YUMMY! I am going to have to try it!

My absolute favorite drink is champagne with creme de casis.

I am definantly getting my drink on tonight! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: <----- It's Halloween! Party like your this guy!! :laugh:

I grant authorization to get me drunk in the above mentioned fashion. :laugh:
I'm sure there are no calories, right? :cheerleader:

Soo my question is..

Is it better to drink Vodka that taste like cough syrup?

Or is it better to drink cough syrup that tastes like Vodka?

And the answer is.....

Yes. :beerchug:
Hey, I like things like Ouzo and Retsina.
But the retsina must accompany a nice homemade greek dinner,
made by ME! :laugh:

Get a bottle of Hornitos tequila, put it and some shot glasses in the freezer for awhile. When the time is right, have a couple ice cold shots. Wanna talk smooth?:bowdown:

the one with the worm?
no way.

1800 silver be better

If you continue drinking that stuff, we will put you in a liver transplant list and get you something heavy duty like a CAMEL LIVER...:rofl:

Mescal has the worm, not tequila.

Mmm, mescal. There is/was a bar just out of McHenry Ill. that had "worm eating" certificates that they would put your name on and hang on the wall over the bar. I had 4 up there when I left.

Now that I'm older, I avoid Tequila. Havn't woke up in jail or had to contemplate chewing my arm off since.

Back