Silly Liquor

O

outtahand

I confess...
I bought it.
Grape flavored vodka.
Why yes, it does taste like cough syrup! :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

That just sounds bad! I have made some FOUL alcohol choices in my life in the pursuit of something new. Just seeing the label on a bottle of Tequila Rose can make me puke. EEEWWEEE. :puke:

I know that I have somewhat grown up because now if I want vodka, it has to be Stohli! When you are 21, your object is to buy as much liquor as your money will purchase. Now you think about the taste and the next morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, I'm open-minded.
Give grape a chance?
Maybe I didn't think it through...
Posted via Mobile Device

EEEEEEW!!!!

Why not just buy regular old grape juice? too sweet? I hear it is as good for you as red wine

The good news is...
A gatorade mixer don't hurt it none. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Get a bottle of Hornitos tequila, put it and some shot glasses in the freezer for awhile. When the time is right, have a couple ice cold shots. Wanna talk smooth?:bowdown:

That just sounds bad! I have made some FOUL alcohol choices in my life in the pursuit of something new. Just seeing the label on a bottle of Tequila Rose can make me puke. EEEWWEEE. :puke:

I know that I have somewhat grown up because now if I want vodka, it has to be Stohli! When you are 21, your object is to buy as much liquor as your money will purchase. Now you think about the taste and the next morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew there was a reason I liked you! That's my vodka of choice actually.
:beerchug:

If you want something smooth, try a nice aged port wine. It is made with Brandy. Nice on a cold night after dinner. Or just to mellow out a little. :bowdown:

I confess...
I bought it.
Grape flavored vodka.
Why yes, it does taste like cough syrup! :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I love flavored vodka mix it with some bull and its on or the old goose goes good too! now I am going to have to go buy some afterwork.

great drink with the cherry vodka is called a Bomb Pop you know those popsicles you bought off the ice cream truck when you were younger (or still do) red white and blue ones taste just like that.

Not much of a drinker but Vodka makes me vomit...... Got really toasted on it when I was younger and still can't drink it. But Tequilla is a whole different story. MMMMMMM. 1800 or Patron is great. Jose can jump of a cliff. Sucks...

Now that I think about it, there is a grape drink that I absolutely love called: "PURPLE PEOPLE EATER"!

I can't find it anymore and do not have a recipe. I can see where the grape thing sounded good.

Back